☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
09 January, 2011

3 days into the new company ....
I started last Thursday,
and it already feels like 3 years.Ü

Some people would interpret that as a complaint. It isn't.
It may even be a good sign. I didn't have any orientation. On my first day of work, I immediately had to work. On the second hour that I was on my desk, reviewing existing and past Marketing & Sales materials, I instantly knew why they needed me. Ideas just flowed. I already know what to do. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that I higher management & the people I will be working with are open to big changes, to better things. After all, I will not do anything detrimental for the company.


___
Big thank you to TYPEinspire for the image.


One of my closest friends know that one of my fears were the new lives that I will need to take care of once I moved. I had to deal with 3 of the most problematic people in my previous job. Everyday, I had to deal with an immature and stubborn graphic artist, a sneaky & chronic liar of a web "specialist" who up to this day makes me wonder why she was hired in the Marketing group, and an associate who was so addicted with her gadgets: iPad, Blackberry, and MacBook. All 3 of them complained each time there was new work to be done and I had to manage that every single day. I'd often kid that part of my job description is to be a YAYA aka a NANNY. That was, of course, half-meant. These brats are one of the many reasons why I decided to leave my previous company. Now, they need to deal with each others bratiness -- and they can't get along!

The good news is, the 3 brats are all in the past now. I am very happy and more than thankful that I was given the opportunity to be where I am right now. I know it will not be easy because there are so many things that need to be done. This is probably the problem that I want: I am now back to being an extremely busy girl.Ü Praise GoD for this.

☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share