Do you know what it's like when you've gotten so used to being busy and suddenly you find yourself experiencing some lull time? Do you like it? I don't. Even if I do not want to, it makes me think of matters that I shouldn't even be thinking of. I end up worrying a little too much.
I thought I already had my days planned so well -- from telling my Lead about my plans to resign, to tendering the resignation, taking the terminal leave, etc. I forgot that no matter how prepared or how much I plan for something, there will always be something that's gonna fuck up somewhere along the way. Not everything is under my control.
Today was supposed to be my first day with my new job, but I got an SMS at 2:25AM from my soon-to-be lead, telling me to just report to work tomorrow because everyone's going to be in our head office in far away West Ave., in Quezon City. I would normally be ecstatic that I don't have to go to work, but today's different.
I can't wait to be busy again. I can't wait for my stars to align again.
I don't want to be stuck in a half-happy-half-sad phase.
Today, D & I celebrate 8.8. Who would've thought we'd go this far?
05 January, 2011
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Well just take today for what it is! Relax! Enjoy the day off so that you have energy to start again tomorrow! I'm jealous of your free time!
It's just one of those days, dearie. Things will get better soon, I bet they will ;)
And congratulations to you and D. *throws confetti in air* <3
Awwwwe Russ ♥ Huggggs! Missed yer blog!
Sarah Ann.
Thanks, Sarah. That free time's over now. I am back to work and I am loving it.
Noelle.
Nice of you to visit, Noelle.
How are you?
LUCIA.
Aww, you made it here!Ü I'd assume to figured out how to make my posts appear in your dashboard. Good Job, Lucia!
There are so many things that I want to write about, but there's just not enough time for all my stories. I'm planning to get myself a smaller laptop that I can bring with me all the time.
I've rekindled my love affair with blogging. It really is therapeutic! I hope all is well with you. Will visit your blog soon.
Post a Comment