☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
13 January, 2011

I would like to share a note that was posted last week by my friend, Jippo, in his Facebook page ... just something to think about today whether you made a New Year's Resolution this year or not.

Was listening to a Maxwell podcast late last year.
Resolutions, as much as being about making decisions, are about managing decisions.

Instead of "I will go to the gym more for this year" it should be "I will go to the gym today" for 365 and one-fourth days.

Instead of "I will get mad less" it should be "I'm walking away now, this moment, it isn't worth it".

Instead of "I will reach out to friends more, make more time for them" it should be "Which friend should I call TODAY?"

You see, it does begin with making the decision at the beginning of the year. But it continues with managing the decision every day.
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

laylanie said...

nice.. thanks for sharing ms russ.

be safe always. God bless.

Ben-Ariel said...

RUUUUUUSSSS!!!

Liz said...

that makes sense russ. i think i'll try that since my i will go to the gym more often resolution is not working. kinda vague nga naman. :)

Ivy said...

thanks for this. super taaammmaaa! :)

joei ♥ said...

Agree :)

Ricademus said...

What we do today is what matters and the only thing we can control.

But often the needs of others get in my way. I have to find a better balance.

laylanie said...

belated happy birthday ms russ. keep safe! God bless you always. :)

kassy said...

Its all about decisions and choices :) Yakang Yaka! one day at a time..

Post a Comment