Consider this a delayed reaction on my part. I've heard of the news, but only had the chance to see this last Sunday while Skype-ing with D.
Reports say that former Tourism U-Sec Vicente Romano II spent a whopping 4-million bucks on this. I would like to think that this is not true. In my mind, this amount should be spent on something that will benefit more people. I almost fell off my chair when I heard about the six-digit cost and with that, I refuse to believe that the logo below was done by an advertising agency.
A second grade student can think of that.Ü Agree?
There is something about the logo that does not look right to me.

I know we can do better ... it's just a matter of brainstorming in the right place guided by that one, powerful message that we want to communicate and of course, tapping the right people & spending our resources wisely. There are other ways. We just need to work harder, and with all the right intentions, I am more than willing to help.
24 November, 2010
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
Wow! You're right, a child could have done that. I wonder if it was the former Secretary's nephew??? What a waste of money.
RYC: I love that thought--justice first before mercy. Thank you.
i think WOW Philippines is already a great slogan. it just needs improvement in areas such as advertisement and logo.
Do you mean that the logo itself cost 4 million bucks??! If IT IS, WOW... *eyes widely open*
i just want to share this link:
http://chuvaness.livejournal.com/996208.html
Ricademus
That's something I picked up from the Bible. I just can't remember the exact verse.
FJ
That's what reports say. 4Million. Some articles even said it's 5Million.
Thank you, Clare.
It's good that they came out with an official statement.
Post a Comment