☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
10 November, 2010

Here I go again, blogging about majorly random and trivial things ...

  • I think someone's hacked my Yahoo! Messenger account. UH-OH.
    It's time to change my password! After X years, I logged back to this particular Yahoo! e-mail address and for the past half hour,
    I can't seem to figure out how to change my Yahoo! password.

  • The past 2 weeks at work have been mostly about Feng Shui. We've moved floors and wanting to get our best directions, my team & I + most of our workmates were into Kua Numbers. And with that, I've been semi-regularly checking my horoscope. Today's horoscope was something very positive & made me smile. It sort of answers some of my questions to things that I would like to do in the immediate future. Let me share the good vibes.Ü
    Picture where you want to be and who you want to be with -- consider your family and what you want for them too. It's time for a brighter beginning. You could really benefit a lot from more positive thinking, and there is a strong energy coming into your life that could help you make that transition. Visualize the brightest future you can possibly imagine. Don't worry about falling short of expectations; it's important to keep your focus on the bright side.
  • "It's time for a brighter beginning.... and there is a strong energy coming into your life that could help you make that transition."
    I love it!Ü It probably IS time to make that BIG MOVE. I can't talk about it yet, but I'm definitely hoping for the best.
  • ☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

    Bookmark and Share

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I too tend to read horoscopes from the newspapers. They're very entertaining and inspiring.

    Ricademus said...

    Hey, that sounds great! I hope it's a sign the potential big move is going to work out. I'm better with big moves than I am with small ones.

    BTW, I'm glad you don't delete folks and that I didn't write anything that offended you. It's probably just some glitch in the system that keeps you from showing up. That part doesn't matter. But you were one of the first people to accept me in the blogging community and I wanted to make sure I hadn't offended you. I'm relieved! =)

    Lucia ♡ said...

    Good luck with that secret big thing! And yay for sounding so optimistic :) I like that ;)

    Sher said...

    Oh, good luck with your big move! I'm so looking forward to the future too:)

    xx

    bee said...

    My yahoo account was also hacked.. did you finally know how to change the password? Would you share it with me?

    And...wish you much luck with the BIG MOVE :)

    Post a Comment