I feel bad that I am wayyy behind everyone's blogs and I think that makes me a little terrible.
I have been trying to find the time to blog and to visit everyone else's blogs more often, but it seems like time does not want to help me. Work has been hectic and on most days, pretty toxic. The changes are overwhelming and at the same time disappointing. A group of batchmates and I have just finished organizing our 10th year batch reunion last October 23 in a span of 1.5 months -- talk about fun, crazy, cramming moments! The 'BER' months have already kicked in and so many things are happening in my life right now and I do want to write about each and every single thing.
It's just that I don't have the luxury of time right now because my non-working hours ( mostly ) are spent sleeping. I need my weekends to recharge and pretend to rest. So if you're on Twitter, see you there ... and if we're Twitter friends, yey!Ü
PS.
I don't delete friends / blog friends from my list. I have not deleted anyone.
Just so everyone knows. Happy Weekend!
06 November, 2010
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 Comments:
follow me my dear.... http://twitter.com/ailee920
Take your time dear,Russ--your friends will understand although you're missed na talaga here sa ere.I'm happy na meron kang update dito sa extra time mo.Balitaan mo na lang kami uli dito sa ere ha^_^
Ingat palagi!
You're not terrible--couldn't be! People understand about life sweeping us away at times. I'm really sorry to hear about the toxic, I hope that changes.
It's always nice to see your tweets and know you're still on-line.
Take care!
Same here. I'm so behind because I've been busy too. I'm wondering when I'll be able to catch up....
Twitter na nga lang talaga muna. ;)
CLARISSA
Thanks so much dear. I miss all the Food Friday posts from Japan. I hope you and your family are okay & always happy.
RICADEMUS.
Indeed, thank GoD for Twitter!
I know!! I'd have exploded these past few months if not for Twitter. Hahaha!!
I'm glad you had a nice time at the reunion, seeing friends and listening to old music. You really are a superwonderwoman to be able to help organize that with your hectic schedule!
How is your mom?
i am experiencing it right now Russ...i didn't post at all for months!!
awwww i missed you! i'm actually not that active once again because of certain events
anyway, whether you're around or not, we'll always be here ... may babalikan ka pa and we'll never forget awesome people like u :)
Hi, Russ :) don't be! You still couldn't beat me lol
I didn't blog for almost 3 months if i'm not mistaken
BENNY.
Ohhhhh YES! Thank GoD for Twitter. We managed naman, diba? Hahaha!
STEPH.
That's the nice thing about it:
"may babalikan pa rin" :)
Post a Comment