☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
04 October, 2010



It's this kind of appreciation that will make me want to cook some more even if my fingers will reek of garlic — I won’t mind. Cheers to preparing yummy food for your loved one.

Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

Ricademus said...

Russ!!!! Nice to see you here. =)

Cooking for loved ones is a labor of love--as long as it is appreciated. You two are lucky to have each other.

I was looking through my list of followers this weekend--the number went up, but I didn't see new faces. It turned out to be people with no blog and no picture (for some reason they appear at the beginning instead of the end). Anyway, as I looked at the list, I realized I didn't see your beaming face. You were one of my first followers??? I hope I didn't make you mad and you deleted me. :(

Grace de Castro said...

sana makatikim din ako! he he!

laylanie said...

cheers to happy hearts as well ms russ!
be safe always. God bless. :)

-lalai-

Traveliztera said...

Wow! I would love to taste your creation! ;D

Axel said...

huwaw!! french ba yan?? sosyal naman.. isang magandang bagay nga kung maipag-luluto ka ng iyong minamahal sa buhay.. minsan kahit hindi masarap kakainin mo pa rin.. kung ayaw mong mabatukan.. =p

Olivia Liem said...

Darling, just realised you're on Twitter so I'm following you already :)

Great job on the cooking.. Pasta+tuna+oil+herb sounds like my kind of pasta, yummyy..

Anyways, hope everything's well on your side there..Miss ya..

Anonymous said...

so cool! though it will be better if i can taste your cooking. im sure it is super! russ i have a blog event maybe you want to join and your blog friends too!

R. said...

RICADEMUS.
I don't delete anyone. You must have placed my name in one of your lists. Lol, if you have one.

Post a Comment