☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
09 July, 2010

Friday Comeback

Ola!Ü It feels great to be doing Fill In The Blank Friday again. I missed this! I hope everyone is happy that it's Friday, it's a weekend.

MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT THIS WEEK HAS BEEN
It would be the random, unexpected messages I received from D + our chat Thursday evening. He is sweet in his own unconventional ways. Despite being über busy, I have to say ( and I appreciate it a lot ) he was extra sweet this week.

THIS WEEK THE WEATHER HAS BEEN
I'm not so sure! Normal. I guess. I don't get to notice the weather anymore. I'm usually up early so I'm in my office at least 1.5 hours ahead of the big cheese ... which means that I need not see and deal with this person for 8 hours.

THE LAST (INTERESTING) THING I RECEIVED FROM THE MAIL WAS
Nada.Ü

THE LAST MOVIE I SAW WAS
Don't laugh. Two Thursdays ago, I watched my second movie for this year. Yup, you read that right. I watched I'll Be There with one of my best friends. It's cool that she's quit work and I self-declared a holiday that day. Gabby Concepcion never lost his flair. In fact, I think he has gotten better.

IF I COULD BE DOING ANYTHING I FELT LIKE TODAY, I WOULD
I won't show up for work. I will ask Quantum Cafe to make me a day's supply of Green Mango Shake WITH Vodka, pack my favorite bikini + sunglasses + sunblock and head to the beach. Where else would I go?Ü

AS A TEENAGER
I was such a nerd, I still am :)

I WISH I COULD TRADE LIVES FOR A DAY WITH
It would either be Jillian Michaels or Chalene Johnson.
Everyone who's been reading my blog has definitely read about Jillian Michaels here. Chalene Johnson is my new "fitness idol".


Do you want to play along FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY?
Make sure you drop by Lauren's blog :)


☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

15 Comments:

Anonymous said...

the beach sounds so dreamy right now! and with a mango vodka shake? mmm.

kimbirdy said...

beach day sounds perfect! :)

Ricademus said...

Now if you could just get rid of that other 6.5 hours things would be beautiful.

Vodka??? LOL, I guess it is a low calorie drink??

Have a nice weekend russ, it's nice having you back. =)

Romanian Princess said...

Your blog is so cute!
Please follow me @ http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
Thanks, Nicole Mariana

Grace de Castro said...

nerd ka pala? beautiful nerd perhaps... :)

happy weekend russ!

kg

Anonymous said...

I do agree, a beautiful nerd...! I always say thank god it's friday!

Sher said...

Thanks, hun! It was such a blissful trip I had! And I definitely did not lose any weight, more like gain somemore:P We had so much fun dining out!

I love this post, we learn so much more about you:)

xx

Noble Beeyotch said...

OMG! I am so glad to have you back!! Seriosuly, I really missed reading your posts...and did you get the email I sent you while you were gone?

xoxo.
www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

Lucia ♡ said...

D, ah D <3 I have to smile everytime I see you mentioning one of those sweet little things he does on here, Twitter or FB :) This meme looks so cute! I might consider joining next week too, even though I already am busy enough :D

Liz said...

i miss declaring a holiday myself. i sure could use that.

lying around the beach sounds nice and absolutely relaxing.

jak said...

What is Nada Russ?

Hey, glad to see u back =)

Olivia Liem said...

Russ!! OMG, it's been ages since i last heard of you, dear..but I can totally understand that work can suck almost the whole hours you got in a day. It's been the same here at my side..I lost my passion to blog just because of works! and super annoying boss doesn't help at all!! I miss coming back..Btw, nice to hear from you, dearie..Keep blogging, ok :)

PS: Wedding is in less than 4 months..Arghh..I'm feeling the jitters..

R. said...

OLIVE.
I can't believe that you are going to get hitched soon .. how time flies! I remember you were just talking about it and now, it's just a few months away! I am very very happy for you Olive.

JAK.
Nada. Zero. Nah. None :)
I'm also glad that I am back.

R. said...

LUCIA.
It's one of those memes that I always enjoy answering. I'm sure you will enjoy too. It's not too complicated.

CHARLES.
Aren't you a sweetheart?! :)
I'm proud to be a nerd.

R. said...

SHER.
I really think that you lost weight. You are looking good, as always.

RICADEMUS.
It should be! It's sold at this restaurant that serves healthy and healthier options. Hahaha!

Post a Comment