I sometimes ask myself what wrong, super evil things have I done in this world to always get stuck with the wrong bosses. Seriously, I've never been lucky at that. I'd like to share a conversation that happened today. Sorry, I cannot get over it. Let's call the other person GF. You may ask me why, try Formspring.Ü
GF: Where's the inventory of the materials?Hahaha. Back at you, bitch. I mean, what was that about?? What else are you supposed to do with an attachment that was sent with an e-mail? I'm ready to go to bed. I hope everyone else here is not being bullied by his or her boss.
ME: I already sent that to you.
GF: *gives me a blank, sarcastic stare*
ME: June 15.
GF: *looks for the e-mail I sent him in his inbox*
GF: *reads the subject of the e-mail*
GF: Document List & PPC Storyboard
GF: Russ, what will I do with the attachment?
ME: *thinks, I can't believe I am hearing this question*
ME: *looks at GF in disbelief*
ME: *gives GF a ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOOK*
ME: Um. Open it??

13 Comments:
oh wow. i have an experience to share. but not here. suffice to say, you are not alone ;)
This reminds me of one of my teachers who was yelling at me for not sending an essay to him and I was like: "WTF???!!! I sent that weeks ago!" So I nicely asked him to check is e-mail again and next day he was like: "Ok I got it.", but I never got an apology for yelling at me for no reason. Stupid people, I bet ur boss is one of them too, which sucks and I feel sorry for you dearie *comforting hugs*
Wow! Wow! Wow!
If he gets lots of e-mails and is really busy, I can understand forgetting--but he should have opened it when he got it!!! Then to act like a jerk...then to ask that dumb question...unbelievable.
I know they say there are no dumb questions, but that was dumb!
RYC: How did I know my wife was the one? That's a good question, because I'm not sure we ever really know.
We met @ 15, I think she was my 5th gf (but it depends what counts, she might have been my 1st). Then we broke up and I dated someone else. That ended and I dated a second girl. But unlike other former gf's, I never lost contact with my wife. We didn't work together or have classes together, but our lives kept intersecting. My mom got her an after-school job where she worked and I gave her a ride every day. So we stayed close even when we weren't "dating".
When we were 18 her dad got sick and couldn't work and her mom was having trouble making ends meet. So we started sneaking food into the house (her mom was too proud to accept help--we got caught once). I knew I loved her and I think going through that experience brought us closer. We got engaged that Christmas.
Then when we were 20 her mom got sick--permanently disabled--and we became sort of the parents for her sisters (even though 2 of them were older). Her mom was given 6 months to live (but she lived for yearsssss), so we decided to get married earlier than planned so her mom could be there. We had planned to wait until I finished college.
There was no long-term plan, it all sort of just unfolded around us. We've had one REALLY serious fight--related to money. Divorce was a possiblity, but we got through it. We enjoy each other's company doing things and doing nothing. At times she is a crazy girl, but she's my crazy girl. So I guess that makes her the one. =)
nyak! he shouldn't be a boss for goodness sake! even my 9-year-old daughter knows what to do with an attachment!
kg
hahahahaa!!di yata marunong mag-open ng may naka-attach sa e-mail ang boss mo lol!turuan mo kasi lol!
Happy to hear from you again,Russ!Gosh,I just sent a postcard coz I haven't heard from you dito sa ere!
Ingat palagi,dear!
Oh no, that sucks x_x
Having an "evil" boss is actually one of the reasons why i am afraid to quit my current job.
She got promoted to that position and yet she doesn't know how to open an attachment?! Tsk-tsk
Have a great day dearie.
Lots of love,
una: na-miss kita Russ.. hehehe.. este yung blog mo.. gandang pangbungad nito ah..
pangalawa: nice!! uhmmm, kamot ulo scene yun ah.. tanga ka ba?!?! sarap sabihin sa kanya yun... lolz
RICADEMUS.
Everyone gets a lot of e-mails.
But I think that regardless of how many e-mails a person gets in a day, the ones that you should open on a daily basis must be mails you get from your team and from people you collaborate with every breathing second of your day in the office.
GRACE.
He was being sarcastic about that one. He was trying to piss me off that morning when he asked his brilliant question. Too bad, it's backfired. It just made him look stupid.
CLARISSA.
I am happy to be blogging again. Heck, I missed this! It's FoodTrip Friday ... I'll be at your blog in a little while.
GOLDEN.
He was being an ass that morning and every single day. Hahaha.
I agree! =)
Hey ,
Check out my blog .
Comment . Follow .
www.alailalee.blogspot.com
You want regret it .
Post a Comment