☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
03 July, 2010

A PIECE OF RUSS
July 2010.Ö

Still Alive Just to show you guys that I'm still alive. I am very much stressed, but still alive. Hahaha. Since April 5th, on most days, I think and ask myself if all these are worth it. I need some enlightenment.

I LIKE
That I found the time and the 'want' to visit my blog and to actually write an entry. It's been months since I last visited. I can't believe how much work changed a lot of things in my life .. for one, I can no longer do the things that I love to do even if I find the time for them because I am usually dead tired after work hours. I'd rather sleep than go out. Since I was able to write something here, do you this is a good start: blogging on weekends? We shall see.

In case I'm not back here next weekend, I am still on Twitter, check my sidebar. Weee. My Project 365 is still there, but I changed the URL, so for the link, just message. HINT: I usually post it in Twitter.Ü

I DON'T LIKE
WRITING. Let me make that clear, writing stuff related to work .. which is one of the reasons why I have not been blogging as well for the past X months. I have been tasked to do a lot of writing at work, and I don't really like it. I've been honest about my dislike for that kind of thing, but I still do it anyways. D calls that being fucked by the corporate world. I know that writing is fun, but for me, it loses that fun factor for me when it's writing stuff for work.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW
I miss doing a lot of the things that I love to do. Really, I have been deprived of them. I guess I have not adjusted to worklife. It's insane! I make sure that I am in bed 10PM latest. I really pressure myself to get at least 6 hours of sleep, but I am always pushing for an 8. I don't sound happy, do I?

I WANT TO SAY TO SOMEONE SPECIAL
It's funny that my last answer for this was for a good friend. This month, it will be for the same person. It's still for Francinne. It's been a tough 3 months for me. As my lead would say, what I had was "baptism of fire". There are a lot of things that need to be done and fixed. I so want to do all of them because I believe that we cannot be just stuck there. Let's continue to watch each others' backs, see you at work :)


If you want to play along A PIECE OF ME,
you can visit the TOOTHFAIRY's blog for details and how to's.


✽✽
For my my last A PIECE OF ME post: click here.

☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

10 Comments:

jassy said...

hi russ...welcome back here at blogspot...

anyway...your pics at tumblr are great:) is that from your egg-like cam? :)

Grace de Castro said...

i missed you russ! please do post more often! :)

kg

Ricademus said...

russ!!! It's so nice to see you blogging. It would be great if you could fit in a post on the weekends. But we understand that you're tackling a big challenge at the moment. It must be great to have D there with you.

All we can do is our best and I have always felt you're someone who does that everyday. Keep being russ and life will be good. =)

Iza said...

Welcome back, Russ! Good luck at work. Kaya mo yan! =)

- Iza

Anonymous said...

Hi Russ welcome back! Btw you're so pretty and you look like you're definitely blooming like the flowers in spring! :)

R. said...

JASSY.
Thank you. I'm glad to be back in Blogspot too. What do you mean with egg-like cam?

GRACE.
I missed everyone here!
I'm happy to be making little posts here and there. Thanks for visiting.

R. said...

RICADEMUS.
I am amazed at how you can be positive about it. Really, I try to give that maximum patience but some people were born to make other people's lives difficult. It sucks. Thanks for dropping by.

IZA.
Ahahaha! Ang hirap lang now coz limited pa ang 'powers' ko. I'm still in that probationary period. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

R. said...

CHARLES.
Now aren't you a sweetie? :)
I really have to thank my
1) Multivitamins with Iron
2) Vitamin E
3) Milk
4) Exercise
5) Thyroid Medicines

Lucia ♡ said...

Dearie I'm so happy to see you here :) and I'm so sorry to hear that work is stressing you out this much :( You definitely don't sound like a happy girl right now, but I hope it will change soon. *hugs tight*

Traveliztera said...

Well, I'm glad you're back Russ! I've been on hiatus as well because I got busy with my future plans but now that they're fixed, I'm inspired to do blogging again! And I missed reading your blog... =( So glad you're back!

Post a Comment