☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
26 March, 2010

Frrriday


THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE EVER GIVEN TO ME
Settle for nothing less than the best.
I so ♥ this advice given to me :)
And I’ve been guided it for over a year now. It’s proven, good things come to those who wait. I’m glad that I didn’t rush into things and patiently waited for something better. Never compromise anything, especially if you know you deserve more.

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS TO GIVE TO ONE CHARITY,
I WOULD GIVE IT TO

I'd give it charity that pursues and values educating the youth. It will definitely be a charity that is based here in the Philippines. I am a person who strongly believes in EDUCATION and if given the chance & proper resources, I really want to help a lot of kids go to school.

IF I GOT TO CHOOSE MY LAST MEAL, IT WOULD BE
Hummous, Baba Ghanoush, Kebabs, a lot Vodka & Wine, and Lava Cake :)

MY HAIR IS
In its awkward stage and for the past two weeks, I've been wanting to get a haircut either from my favorite salon or from a Korean hairstylist.

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
Failure will not make me less of a person, but I'm sure that I will somewhat feel bad so I will give myself just enough time to sulk. After that, I will move on and get over it. Shit happens and things happen for a reason. There is definitely something better out there waiting for me.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY
RESPONSIBLE in whatever I do, always having the initiative, thinking two steps ahead, never giving room for mediocrity, and not being dependent on other people to do things for me.

OH, AND BY THE WAY
If you are a very busy person and it's just so bad that you couldn't find time to go to the gym to workout, I highly recommend Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred. It's a 20-minute Strength-Cardio-Endurance Program that's perfect for people on the go. If you wanna shape up, you can do this one, just make sure you also take care of your diet :)


Do you want to play along FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY?
Make sure you drop by Lauren's blog :)


☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

20 Comments:

FJ (폐징) said...

i'm definitely the lazy one to go to the gym. and i'm so lucky that you actually wrote out what to do if busy people wanna shape out. yea, checking out on the youtube what's the exercise about. thanks a lot for sharing. i seriously need workout, bones somehow rusted. (this morning, i ran for only 1 minute, i can felt my knee joints hurt!!!)

Anonymous said...

I love the 'oh by the way' part.

I think a lot of people takes exercise for granted - especially by those who are almost always in front of their laptops and PC's.

Not a good idea if you want to live past 50.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love your fill in the blanks!

Ricademus said...

You have a great attitude Russ! I'm so happy you found something better. =)

I learned about something from blogging that has been bad for my diet. Nutella! I had never tried it before, but around the holidays it seemed everyone was posting recipes for it. So I tried it! OMGosh, it's great. But I have limited my access to it by just not buying a second jar. I will. But I'm not going to keep it in the cabinet at all times, like mustard or something like that!

Have a great weekend.

Jen said...

I love posts like these! I love inspiration, I love advice, I love quotes. So glad I stopped by!

TG said...

I like your advise on failure. I want to follow what you say. I hope I will be strong. Thanks a lot, Russ :)

Lucia ♡ said...

Sunshiny post, i like that ;)
and starting lovingly at your photo ♥_♥! So cute! Is that your wall or?

Anonymous said...

I want that last meal too!!!

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

i like your answer about the question on failure...based from your blog and your answers, you seem to be the person who has a positive outlook towards life...a strong willed person and a go getter! you go girl!

jassy said...

nice advice=)

Noble Beeyotch said...

I hate going to the gym, so I am gonna check out the fitness program you suggested. Who wouldn't wanna get fit by working out for just 20 mins each day!

Iza said...

russ i'm kinda interested with the 30 day shred. Effective ba? Mahirap?

- IZA

Clarissa said...

That's a great attitude,Russ!
Kahit na sinong merong negative thoughts and if they read your blogs,I'm sure it will change lalo na for those on a diet.

R. said...

FJ.
Did you get to see the 30-Day Shred Workout in YouTube? It's actually very convenient, because you can do it everyday for only 20 minutes and still get that much-needed exercise.

HUMAN BULLSHIT.
You hit the bull's eye. I agree with you that a lot of people take exercise for granted. While we're still young, it would be good to be very diligent about it because our bodies will take the toll when we're older.

R. said...

RICADEMUS.
Take it easy on that Nutella :)
Hope you had a great weekend.

SLUMBER DESIGNS & xoxoKrysten.
Thank youuu!

MKL.
I know you will be. We shouldn't let failures harden and dishearten us. We should learn from it and put it to good use.

R. said...

LUCIA.
Nope, that's not my wall. I think that's Lauren's, got it from her Fill-In-The-Blank-Friday Post :)

YANI.
Thank youuu! I guess that should be our attitude in life. If we become bitter about failures and bad things, we'll only be wasting time feeling bad. We should always see the good in the bad.

R. said...

NOBLE BEEYOTCH.
It is very convenient and most of all, effective. I hope you get to see it and be convinced along the way. Cheers to being healthy!

IZA.
Super effective Iza :)
I started early Feb but had to stop when we had a balikbayan visit us. I started again and I'm more diligent this time. As in, if you do it everyday, super toned ka! It's easy lang and not boring at all. Make sure lang you have your free weights with you.

Grace de Castro said...

my hair is also in need of some TLC! naku...better go to the parlor!

FJ (폐징) said...

yaya, i have some of the exercises video in my laptop. ya, it's really convenient, and depends on the person doing it. i just lack the determination to do exercise now. ugh. anyway, big thank you for sharing that. hugs.

Joemill said...

I live with it, your advice I mean. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

Post a Comment