Why do you have a Tumblr blog?
I have Tumblr because I like it and it's very convenient.
- It's the perfect thing to use if you're doing Project 365. I have friends who use Tumblr for their Project 365. Sharing stuff and being updated are easy.
- And then, it makes me schedule my tweets. I'll tell you a secret, my Twitter friends prolly know this, my Project 365 and countdown tweets are all scheduled.
- I also get to check my Twitter from Tumblr's dashboard, which is very good because it lessens the tabs that are open.
- Another reason is that, when you upload a photo in Tumblr, the quality of your picture is nice whereas if you use Picasa for Blogspot, I dunno if you guys notice it, but the resolution is not okay ─ so I never use it ... I still use Photobucket for my images that I put in my Blogspot.
- Lately, I have be discovering a lot of awesome and wonderful music from different people, most of them I do not know. I sometimes take hours and hours just listening to songs that people post. It's actually cool because it's like being brought to a different place.
- Tumblr also makes me see several posts that talk about a certain topic. These past few weeks, my searches have been mostly about the candidates running for office here in the Philippines. In case you do not know, we have our National Elections in May.
- Lastly, I think its REBLOG feature is very helpful. It makes you feel somewhat safe. People cannot just claim that they wrote this or they posted that, so giving credit is a breeze.
BTW, this is my Project 365 in Tumblr.
Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.
✽
I want to say thank youuu to two of the coolest and nicest bloggers I know, you guys rock and make my heart glow!

18 Comments:
hats off to you Russ...your Project 365 is really a work of art. Keep it up! (parang boss lang)
I feel dumb! I tried tumblr and couldn't figure our how to comment.
i haven't thought of tumbler. i'll check it out nga.
russs! I didn't see the end of your post the first time. You are so sweet!!! I love visiting your blog. =)
Tumblr tempted me to make one but finally i decided no! Hehehe..want to be loyal to my thousand sunny..but i do enjoy to see other people tumblr, some of them are super cool!! :D
It's me again! LOL
Thanks for joining the giveaway. You do not need to repost, you're in! =)
HUMAN BULLSHIT.
Maraming Salamat! My Project 365 has brought out my love for Photography even more.
RICK.
Ahahaa. I was also like that at first. Tumblr seems confusing, but it's really really easy, even easier than Blogspot!
Good job for actually staying on track for project 365 !!! I've never actually looked at tumblr. I should go do that.
I love your Project 365 pics! You are doing a great job!
Oh I do have a tumblr account but I just don't have the time to maintain 2 separate blogs I think:P
But I do love goin through other ppl's tumblers!
And no, dear! I didn't lose any weight at all, probably gained more instead!
xx
Hello Russ!!!
Thanks a lot for your kind comment! Of course we can be blogging friends! I am very glad to get to know new people! :-)
Let's keep in touch and many greetings back!
I don't use Tumblr, my Blogger blog is already hard to maintain. And then there's Twitter and Fb. Picasa sucks, indeed, the quality is bad. Lately I use my gf's Flickr account, because she is paying for it and can upload as many pics she wants, it's unlimited. And Flickr has the best quality, even better than Photobucket. Actually I have a free Pb account, too, but it sucks, because last time they cut from 1gig to 500mb free storage, which was quite bothersome for some bloggers. So I keep my pics below 250mb, in case they decide to pull of another stunt like that. Is your Pb free or do you pay? If you pay, then it's similar to Flickr, I guess :)
JAK.
A lot of people use Tumblr as a place to put their creative works. I just use it for my photos :)
APPLE PIE.
Project 365 is fun. I sometimes look back at the photos I took and it always makes me think at how time flies. I was at that place, I did this, I did that, I was with this person, etc.
NOBLE BEEYOTCH.
Thanks girl, appreciate the nice words. You just made me smile.
SHER.
Are yo sure? Coz you really look like you lost a lot of weight. I don't think you gained, not at all :)
THAN THAO.
Awesome :)
MKL.
Picasa's sooo not okay.
My Photobucket's the free account. Flickr also sounds good. But if you start paying for your account, you have to pay for it forever right?Ü
"No.8 My Tumblr gives Lucy more opportunities for stalking me online." Hahaha :D
Could not resist saying this, cause i super love reading ur regular tumblr account as well as looking at your P365 photos <3
Aww Lucia. You crack me up!
i also like the music people are posting sa tumblr...=)
Post a Comment