The incredibly desirable VAYIE has tagged me to post a few of my favorite things. I promised her I'd do it so heere they are:

A | BLACK LV BAG
Amongst all my bags, this one is my current favorite.
B | DONG-A SIGN PENS
I'm extremely particular with pens ─ I don't like borrowing and using other people's pens so I always bring my own. These are my sign pens. The nice thing about them is that their 0.2 & 0.3 they're perfect for signing and filling out forms especially those that have duplicate and triplicate copies. Another reason why I line these Dong-A Sign Pens is that they're Pilot Quality, but are more reasonable. They don't blot and they write beautifully on any paper. For contrast purposes, I intentionally use the blue pen whenever the lines & text are in black, but by default, I always use the black pen. Are you starting to get weirded out?
C | ZEBRA SUPER FINE PEN
This is just a regular pen which I use when scribbling or taking down notes. I've been loyal to this brand since college days. When the Prof is strict and we're not allowed to use pencils during exams, I go for this. I love it because of its super fine point. Anything above 0.5, I cannot write ─ I actually refuse to write if it's not 0.5 down. That's my OC-ness at work, check out #2 of my 7 Confessions.
D | RUSS NOTEBOOK
This was a Christmas Present from one of the Sales Directors that I used to work with. It was given to me 2 Christmas-es ago. I have not written on the notebook and I don't have plans to do so. It's a girl thing!
E | LOTIONS
My closest friends know how much of a lotion addictus I am and this actually started when I was a little girl. I can't exactly recall when, but my Mom tells me, as early as 3 years old! Whenever I'm on a trip, I always have two bottles with me. At work, I have 1 in my mobile. And then I also have a small bottle in my carry-everywhere bag. I smother myself with lotion before going to bed and I believe that it has a soothing & healing effect on me. I love how it feels on my skin.
F | MY BIDAM
Ahaha. It's not proper to call a person a thing, but he's one of my favorites right now. I can't believe that after finishing QSD, I'm watching it again .. but just my favorite Bidam episodes. It's temporary madness, this will pass.Ü You can read up about him in my crushing on Bidam entry.

21 Comments:
Gorgeous bag darling..Btw, this is the first time I know someone who likes pens so much :) Can you actually believe that I haven't been using pen for quite a while now? My work is just typing, typing, and typing. I can swear my handwriting is turning ugly nowadays, because of lack of practice = =
Btw, to answer ur question, yes the kit kat is green tea, I can taste lightly bitter taste of the green tea. and thanks for helping me on the songs, you can take as much time as you need dear, i'm not rushing. ohh, and viva post-its!! haha..
Thank youu! :)
I actually wanted to take a photo of the other pens, colored pens, but it might be an overkill. I will definitely get back to you to give you my song suggestions. Have a great week ahead Olive!
i am OC too with my pens, most esp with my highlighters. everytime i highlight something, there must always be a designated color like blue if it's numbers, keywords are pink, etc. =))
love the LV bag!
and yes, BIDAM is cute. :">
I like the old, classic, blue, medium point Bic. I tear the paper with fine points--I guess I do everything too hard!!! AT work I use whatever fat, rubber grip thing they have in-stock. =)
my fave pens these days come from pharmacological companies who give them for free. really nice pens to write with.
Wow, LV is really lovely!!
I also have a faible for notebooks and writing pads, I have brought back tons of them from my last trip to Japan! :-)
Many greetings!
i also looove lotion. i use the same brand like yours :)
hope you can visit and leave your mark on my blogs :)
computer literate finally!
do you love OREO?
Yes i am weired out by your pen addiction :D Joking! Obviously i am not cause i am crazy too :) Plus sharing this with us only makes you more adorable <3
Love the bag! And i also got some notebooks which i got and don't write in them, cause i simply don't have the heart to do so :)
You have a great week too dearie,
and thank you for making me smile with your comments on my page <3
I would like to shake your hand right now Russ.
Nowadays, its rare (in my world at least) to see someone who still uses a pen on a daily basis.
ur my hero. hahaha..
you really must love pens ha! two of your entries are on pens! dati ganyan din ako... i have gel pens of different colors!
EYMI.
You're like a Law Student. They're like that with their highlighters! If you rummage through their pencil cases, you'll see more highlighters (in different colors) than pens :)
RICADEMUS.
Gaah. My Dad used to buy me those when I was little, I seemed to get unsatisfactory when results when my pen doesn't feel right.
THE GIRL IN STILETTO.
Do you work in a field related to that? I agree with you. My trips to the hospital whenever I'd bring my Mom for check-up, I've noticed that their pens have become better through the years :)
THANH THAO.
Oooh! There are a lot of good finds in Japan, a lot of cute things that you wouldn't want to use. LOL!
LUCIA.
I have to keep my notebooks and notepads, at least those that I do not use, because I will never hear the end of it if my Mother sees them!
RJ'S MAMA.
I really believe that lotions
have this soothing effect :)
I agree with being choosy about pens. I can't write din if I have an ugly pen that writes ugly on paper. And yes! it's a girl thing to keep pretty notebooks unwritten :)
Oh, my! I am a lotion addict too.
Pixelbug Weekend
Abot hanggang Japan ang bango mo,Russ!^_^Do you use any particular brand of lotion?Ako naman,kahit ano ang brand basta mabango.You're like my husband,mahilig sa sign pens.Palagi cyang merong dalang pen case sa loob ng bag nya.
i really like your bag !!
& i've been searching for a really good pen but haven't come across any yet...i dont think they make any good ones here ! haha =(
HUMAN BULLSHIT.
That should be good right? Naks!
I'm still old school with a lot of things. Even at this age of technology, I still prefer to write my sched, notes, things to buy, etc :)
GRACE.
Yes! I absolutely love pens.
I wanted to show you guys my collection, but that might be going overboard. LOL.
TEEYAH.
Ahhh. Good. That makes me feel normal. Some of my friends don't understand my being pen specific.Ö
CLANG.
Aww. Brand. Yes. I'm choosy. There are certain lotions that don't feel good on my skin. Either they're too greasy or they're like water. I like Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret. Jergen's is also a good brand. Dove, Nivea, and a lot of other brands aren't for me.
My fav is your RUSS notebook. So special. But you are special and you deserve all these things. :)
Oh my goodness! Incredibly desirable? Oh my goodness...nakakahiya sa mga nakakabasa. They might click the link and hit the back button almost instantly when they see me. Hehehe.
It's interesting how much you love pens. I am pretty sure you have a fine handwriting...
...and lotion at 3 years old?
BTW, the LV bag is TDF!
Post a Comment