☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
13 March, 2010

Dilemma

Project 365, Day 072

──
When I’m Having Trouble Making A Life Decision
This kind of table always helps me see things on a more practical and objective point-of-view. I know where I should be, but it seems that something is stopping me. I don’t know why I feel uncertain. I forgot to put here that Company 2, is very Russ AND Exercise Friendly! I think I need a sign.

☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

19 Comments:

Ricademus said...

I was going to ask where would you be most happy. But then I realized if it was that easy there would be no question. Will one or the other be better in 22.5 days???

Thank you for the b-day wishes--I was happy to see you had stopped by! =) I know you've been really busy lately.

Tara Cabullo said...

Aw. I use the same methodology when bothered with tough life questions. I'm sure He will guide you through it, and if it's meant for you, it will fall through :)

Good luck, Russ!

R. said...

RICADEMUS.
I think I know where I'd be happy. If there's something stopping me from choosing the clear & the obvious, I think it's because of me. But it's not something that I can't learn to love.

TEEYAH.
That's what the other girls told me. I ask for God's guidance on this one, thanks dear.

Mica said...

o my! i haven seen a pros n cons table for a long long time! i hope a sign will come ur way soon, cos its always hard to make THE RIGHT decisions! goodluck and thanks for the visit :)

Grace de Castro said...

wow, ako ata never pa gumawa ng ganyang table! he! he! i guess i've always been the type to rely more on my feelings and instict. :)

kg

Lucia ♡ said...

I do these too!Haha :)
...but a pros/cons list doesn't always help in my case. It has something to do with the undecisiveness of a libra born person i would say,or it's just another "typically me thingie" <3

Tons of good luck on making the right decisions dearie!

Noble Beeyotch said...

I do the pros and cons table too. Its one of the easiest ways to come to a decision, provided your heart doesn't play tricks with your mind!

jamie said...

i learned that from my ninang a few years back. anyway, dmci? u buying a condo? hehehe

Eloisa said...

Hey, it's cute that you put "jeans" in one column for the other company. haha.That HAS to be considered, huh? :-)

Good luck, Russ. choose the one which is sustainable and where you learn a lot. :-) Good luck!

Olivia Liem said...

Hi, dearie!! miss you so..I have been abandoning my blog for more than a week also. Work is crazeyy..
Glad that you're back..Btw, that's one good process in making decision. I do that too. From the list you make, it's quite obvious which one to take, no? Whatever decision you make Russ, make sure you won't regret it, and make sure you bring it forth in prayers, okay. I'm sure you'll get the best!

Sher said...

Hopefully God will give you a clear sign and you'll find yourself on the right path:)

It's not easy making decisions, really.

Anonymous said...

Hi Russ! I usually do a pro and con list especially when buying something that I want, but I dont really need.

Good luck Russ to your future endeavours and plans!

Engkuan, Serene, Jacob, Laya said...

russ..can i just say, i miss your handwriting. :) if there was a vandall and the writing looked like that, i'd say, "that's russ! that's russ!" (without putting you in trouble that is! :) )miss you russ.. good luck with your decision-making.

TG said...

I usually do pros and cons in my head :)

Ben-Ariel said...

Russ!! I love your list. Whatever makes your heart leap! :) Cheers to life!

Clarissa said...

With God's help,I hope a sign will come your way,Russ!Good luck,I'm wishing the best for you!

Thanks for dropping by,Russ!I know you've been uber busy.

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Hmm, looks like we have a clear winner, but the last card will still be "where your happiness is."

Goodluck on the decision, you're a smart lady, I know you'll arrive with the best one.

Missed your blog! =D

Clarissa said...

Hello there,Russ!I hope everythings ok,balitaan mo kami dito ha when you have the time.God bless!

R. said...

MKL.
I had to write 'em down so I could bring this little piece of paper with me all the time until I've come to final decision.

BEN.
A lot have changed since I made my list. Things seem to be falling into place now. I can feel it! I'm actually very excited and my heart did leap even if I know DMCI was gonna hate me because of the decision I made. It was something I couldn't avoid.

Post a Comment