I'm curious, how many mobile phones do u have?
I have two: one for GLOBE & the other is for my SMART number. I don't know what other stuff you'd want to know, but since we're on the topic, might as well share some more.Ü
I have a separate number for close friends and family. And there's a phone that I use just for work ─ my rest time is sacred so this phone is switched off after work hours.
Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.
✽
I am so so sorry that I've been MIA lately. I've been awfully busy with pre-work requirements & paperwork. Aside from that, my Mom's sister from the United States is here in Manila for a vacation. I am almost never home.
03 March, 2010
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 Comments:
Good one! by having two mobile phones for different purposes. Seems to be much more organised...
Good to have you back too! =D
(And I can't remember what's the title of the movies coz' I watched it when I was quite young age. XD)
I always say that real life comes first so no worries about being busy with important things :)
The online world can wait ;)
Btw. having 2 separate numbers for work and private life sounds like a great idea! I shall try that out later too :)
Ehmm..I have two number also..One for Singapore, one for Indonesia..But since using Blackberry, I've been keeping in touch with friends and family using Blackberry messenger..I hardly sms or call nowadays..Btw, u're starting work? good luck with everything, dear!
That is brilliant. I'd do that except my co workers are my friends outside of work too, haha.
D:
i also have two numbers, smart at globe din LOL but i do not like to send SMS, i prefer calling because i think it saves time. i remember last holiday season when my relatives also went back to the country. it felt like i was always being run over by a truck!
Ganyan din ang ibang hapon dito--yung iba nga tatlo,apat pa lol!I wonder why din for sometimes..
Take your time dear and have fun!Your blogging friends understands you^_^Take care!
I used to have two. One Globe and one Sun. But a few months ago, I terminated our Sun subscriptions since we hardly ever use it.
I have two phones as of now since I got an iPhone 3gs as a bday present. But I only use the iPhone while the other one is just a spare. I tried having a private and work mobile phone, but it turned out to be a hassle.
two mobile phones, but 4 numbers lol
how are you, russ? :)
Well last time I checked, I only have one hehe:P
xx
hey! i have an award for you! come pick it up
HERE
much love!♥
Ahh...lucky you...I just have one mobile...but then again, i dont mind since i hardly carry it with me!
ive only got one. a myphone dual sim. (cause im a holdap-magnet) haha
same here. i have two phones. one for family and friends. another for work/family/friends.
I have one right now. Dual sim. Real men don't need multiple phones.
I have only one Globe cellphone.
Can we exchange links?
i've been so mia, too! about your current photo for project 365, i'm like that also. i make pros and cons for each. it really helps!
♥ J
I hate have many phone numbers but lately i give up. I add one more phone number to decrease the bill (lol)
Now i have two and i'm happy :P
Post a Comment