
Woohoo! How is everyone doing? I'm happy that I managed to do this tonight! I've been wanting to for some time now. This is my first Fill In The Blank Friday post, thanks sooo much FJ for introducing me to this one.Ü
TODAY I AM WEARING
a white tank top and pyjamas.
MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD FOOD WAS
Crabs! And a lot of crabs. I usually go for the steamed ones and I eat 'em with Fish Sauce (Patis) & lots of Calamansi. I usually am the last to leave the dining table whenever we have our Saturday & Sunday family lunches every time crabs are served.
A DAY THAT I AM TOO BUSY
It's happening quite often ── it is when I couldn't even blog-hop, check my Facebook, and even reply to friends' text messages.
THE LAST MOVIE I SAW WAS
This is embarrassing! It was AVATAR, which I watched last February. BUT I did get to see The Lovely Bones on DVD last month. I dunno if that counts.
MY FAVORITE SMELL IS
That of a Balikbayan Box from the United States!
A WEIRD LITTLE QUIRK I HAVE
is that my shirts in my closet need to be arranged according to color ... I'm OC and I like it when my closet looks sooo neat and well-arranged.
WHEN I TAKE PERSONALITY QUIZZES THEY ALWAYS SAY I AM
a loving and caring person :)
...
If you want to play along FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY,
you can visit Lauren's blog :)
••
Do you delete people in your links list
when they don't visit your site anymore?
I usually don't ── I have this thought in mind that the person might actually be very busy in the "real world" at the moment or for a certain period of time. BUT there are rare instances when I do.
Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.
••
How is everyone? I am still very very busy at the moment, but still doing my best efforts to visit your blogs. I hope to have a decent entry SOON! Gah. I wanted to do Fill In The Blank Friday today, but when I checked the owner's blog, she hasn't posted the questions for today. It's just too bad that my timezone is ahead.Ö
Anyways, life is being very good to me right now and it looks like things are going to get even better! Have an awesome and stress-free weekend all of you. Lastly, please make sure you're keeping yourself hydrated all the time. The weather is lovely, but it's been extremely hot these days.

15 Comments:
i don't do this (i have never done it)...but i admit that sometimes i think of doing it. :)
I don't follow people just because they follow me and vice versa. So if they stop visiting my blog I would understand it and still continue visiting theirs so long as I think they have interesting reads :)
I haven't done deleting lists but I'm hoping that they won't delete me either--I only visit my friends when I have the time but if they delete me just because I didn't visit them, wala akong magagawa...(T_T)
Glad to hear from you dear! You take care of yourself,too!!^_^
yay! im really glad that you are going to do fill in the blanks friday too! cant wait to see all your answers! =D have a fantastic weekend!
i usually follow blogs because they have interesting materials. sometimes, i just read without commenting, mainly because either i read them on my mobile (and therefore so difficult to comment) or i was in a rush to go to work or something.
but i don't usually delete those who stop visiting my blog :)
hello!*♥*
ooh me *♥* crabs too! lalo na kung magkakamay-kamay! love to have it with melting butter! waahh! you making me hungry! my stomach is alreay saying growl! hahaha!
your answer to question number 5 made me laugh and yeah, i kind of love that smell too especially when the balik bayan is already opened! lol!*♥*
have a great weekend sis!*♥*
Ohhh la la, this fill in the blanks looks interesting ;)... you already got me addicted to Girls talk so must tell myself not to check it out :D Don't wanna get addicted to another memo,LOL.
OMG Avatar was so totally the last movie i have seen as well! and watched Lovely Bones not so long ago too after downloading it ;) Mind connection?
I don't delete nobody, cause i don't expect anyone to read my blog. It's mostly an online diary and only a place for me to unwind so just wanna keep it as a memory for the future <3
I hope you're doing good too babe, and that life isn't stressfull for you nor anything :) Be happy always okie? and i soooo miss reading your entries :(
Be back soon *hugs*
P.S. My apoligies for spamming ur blog with such a long comment >.<
oh...i looove crabs too!! and i also plan to watch the lovely bones too. i think that movie is very nice, isn't it? i can see the personality quizzes are quite right. you are a loving person. :) btw, what is BalikBayan Box? Mind to tell me? =D
FJ.
This is a Balikbayan Box. I'm telling you, the ones that are sent from the United States, have this distinct smell ─ and they smell soooo good!
LUCIA.
I've been bad, missing Girls Talk for several weeks now. Imma do my best and be good this coming week. Hopefully, I'll be up for it. How's the Sushi?
CLARISSA.
Diba? Parang unless they do something really mean to you, then that's the only time that we should delete someone.Ö
GRACE.
What makes you think of doing it? I'm curious :)
i like crab too but rarely eat it because i don't know how to cook it. maybe i need to learn now :).
oh...and i organize my closet by color too so i can totally relate!
thanks for playing along.
{Lauren}
thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
Sushi was delicious <3
So expensive but totally worth it ;) Can't wait to see u at GT again :)
Thanks for the reminder Lucia :)
I should check the topics for this month, heading to Niko's blog now.
I'm fine, too these days. It's getting hotter in Taipei day by day and I need to get used to it. I'll drink lots of water :)
I follow blogs in Google reader and I've become more selective. So I delete some, too, if I don't like their posts. :)
Yes! Your body definitely needs a lot of water. Enjoy the weather, you'll miss it when you get back to your country :)
Post a Comment