☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
27 February, 2010

The Lovely Bones

Project 365, Day 031

──
The Lovely Bones
This doll reminded me of Susie Salmon from the film, The Lovely Bones. This doll looks sooo creepy! I found her on my lola’s (grandmother) dresser. We wanted to throw the doll away because it was really dirty & full of dust, but my lola insisted said that it stays in her room ... can't really do anything about it.

☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

Bookmark and Share

12 Comments:

joei ♥ said...

CREEPY RUSS!!!! :O

on a lighter note, i have something for you --> HERE :)

glad to see you back in blogspot! been busy huh?

Ricademus said...

I agree with you, the doll is creepy!

I have an ugly little statue that belonged to my grandfather. My dad gave it to me, but said I couldn't take it until after he passed away. He thought the thing was good luck for him and his house--he said it might be the only thing holding up his roof. I didn't know he was superstitious until he said that.

krissy ♥ said...

Oh yes there is definitely a Lovely Bones-feel to that doll!

TG said...

No offence, the pic looks a lil scary, hehe. I don't like dolls, they always creep me out a lil :)

I guess the same goes to you, too? :)

Noble Beeyotch said...

Oooh....scary!....kinda looks like chucky from the movie....but nice photography!

Golden said...

The doll looks scary indeed. It reminds me of "Chuckie".

Lots of love,

Olivia Liem said...

I'm always scared of dolls!! Any dolls, esp those dolls with big round eyes.. I always get the feeling that they're staring at me..This doll in the pic also gives me the same feeling..

FJ (폐징) said...

I really agree with you...That doll is way too creepy!!! I used to like dolls,but since I watched a movie about dolls waking up at midnight, killing humans, haha, I never ever touch one.

Btw, hadn't seen you for a while? Busy?

jamie said...

havent got the chance to watch the lovely bones, perhaps ill download it one of these days.

bluerlyn.com

JAY said...

It really is creepy. -.-'

Sher said...

Ooo the dolls are seriously creepy! I'm a bit afraid of dolls like these, lest they wake up in the middle of the night and go on a killing spree lol:P

I'm looking forward to watch the lovely bones though!

xx

Anonymous said...

I agree! Really creepy!

Post a Comment