I can't sleep. I know that February is my month and I seem to have my prayer answered already. I think this is the one that GoD wants me to have for now. I hope I am getting the message right. Thank you so much Lord. BUT ── that's a big BUT there ... something is bugging me big time. I'd like to think that it's a good problem, it should be! I just don't like the idea of getting into something, knowing that I sort of can't be 100% on it because of some fears and anxieties. I dunno. Am I ready for this? I desperately need a sign.
✽
Someone should give me a decent internet connection when I'm not at home. I'm just kidding, my cousins won't like that if they get to read this.Ü I'm still very busy at the moment, still catching up on sleep but very much trying my best to keep up with everyone's blogs. Peace.
24 February, 2010
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
