PIXEL BUG Weekend 009
I missed last week's PBW. Oops. I was so pissed with a friend last week. I was that affected and my mood was pretty awful for a few days. Anyways, I am back to my normal self and it just dawned on me that January went by just like that; I can't believe that we're already in the second month of the year and This is my 8th weekend without D, but it's been a good one.
E D I T
Before you continue reading, I'd like to tell you guys that my Mom is not a teacher. I don't know what it's called exactly, but I know that her Catechism-related work is part of her Church Service and Apostolate Work in our parish.
••
My entire Saturday was for Mom. I tagged along with her the entire day because she had so many engagements. For those of you who started following and visiting this blog, my Mom got into an accident of some sort last November and she couldn't walk for at least two months, this is the reason why I need to be with her practically all the time. My favorite part of Saturday was checking on the students that my Mom teaches regularly. I think she'll be going back to teaching Catechism soon with some minor adjustments because of her condition.
Sunday was spent with close friends. Dinner + Food Trip + Some Drinks + Good Vibes = Happiness. We got together because our friend, P, is giving birth soon. We're all very excited. Wow. Time flies! I've known these guys since we were little and I saw them grow up, change. There was a time when our concerns were just school, homework, thesis .. really simple things, and now ── one couple in our barkada will move on to the next chapter in their lives with a little angel who's just waiting for the big day, the first baby in the barkada.Ü 
--
If you want to play with us, you guys can join PIXEL BUG WEEKEND.
Please visit this site: www.pixelbug.sassymomslife.comPhotography is the best way to relive
happy memories and sweet moments. This is life as I see it ... → www.pixelbug.sassymomslife.com
01 February, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 Comments:
I'm glad you had such a nice weekend. It looks like the friend behind you is pushing you to make you fall! =)
weekends with family & friends are always awesome :) glad you had a good weekend & have a good week ahead.
Your mom's a teacher? :)
Well, I'm glad your weekend went on well-spent.
Take Care always, Russ!
VAYIE.
Nope. She's not a teacher. She's a Catechist, she does this every Saturday, part of her apostolate work in our parish.
RICADEMUS.
I can't remember why I was even standing like that, it looks unglamorous. Hahaa!
JENNIE.
And a good month too!
Hope you had a good weekend too.Ü
Russ i love all your photos so much! I feel happy and so calm everytime i am reading your blog, it's amaying :)
Oh btw. eating sushi is one of those things i wanna do before i die :D must be so yummy! *drools*
Didn't know ur mum is a teacher. How is she doing? Much better now i hope :)
February here! Someone's birthday is comming up soon ;)
LUCIA.
I'm curious, you haven't eaten Sushi? I think I know who's celebrating her birthday soon. Hahaha! Mom's not a teacher :)
Its nice you are able to join PBW again. :) And even nicer you had a better weekend than before. :0
I love weekends with family and friends :) parang ayaw ko na matapos yun araw kasi parang wala ka iniisip kundi mag saya diba hehehe. I used attend a catechist class when I was a kid and I remember our teacher would let us do some artsy then sings. Such good memories to be remember :)
What your mom do seems like real fun!! hope she will get well soon..
And your weekends also seems like a lot of fun :)
JUDYS424.
I kind of feel bad that I wasn't able to join last week, but it's hard to come up with something cheerful when you're not feeling good about something in general.Ö
MISSY JANE.
Aww, true that. As long as you're with good friend and company, everything you do seems to be loads of fun.
i remember one of the pictures you posted on twitter.. "the only one without her significant other". awww.. don't worry. it won't be long before D comes back!
Wow, that's a nice apostolate work. I used to teach cathecism back when I was younger.
Im glad you enjoyed your weekend!
ever the dutiful daughter :). i'm glad your Mom is healing nicely.
any parent would be proud to have you, dear.
I like how the pics are styled like a comic strip, looks very neat and concise! :)
I used to teach Catechism before as part of Legion of Mary, I was 12 years old and my "students" were 3-5 year old kids, fun times :)
JOEI.
Yup! I was the odd-one-out,
forever adopted.
SASSY MOM.
There were instances when I had to teach on behalf of my Mom. You feel good after doing apostolate work.
KERO.
Aww. Thank you.
Your comment made me smile.
KRISSY.
Thanks! That's also the reason why my photos are always in that kind of layout. It looks clean.
••
Cool! My Mom's a Legionary.Ü
Have you stopped being part of the Legion of Mary?
time does really flies so fast... ako nga din parang kelan lang i was having the time of my life with my friends, pero now im so serious na with life.. basta enjoy life while single ka pa lang.. Have a nice day.. ill follow you in tumblr.. im also into 365 proj, kaso minsan natatamad ako magpost..
BAMBIE.
Definitely! My Mom's friends would always ask me when I want to settle down. I'm 27 now and have no plans to settle down til I'm 32. There is sooo much that I want to do pa. Thanks for the advice, see you in Tumblr :)
I used to attend Sunday catechism classes when I was young. Magandang advocacy yan ng mom mo. In her small way, she's helping to mold young people.
RICO.
I'm pretty sure na mabait ka na person.Ü My Mom has been doing it for years, some of the kids that she has been teaching have graduated already from Catechism class and moved to becoming Junior Legionaries. Nakakatuwa.
Post a Comment