☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Formspring.Me
02 February, 2010

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Isn't this very appropriate for the love month? Nice! I hate to disappoint other people, but I do NOT believe in "Love At First Sight". I think that sounds more like INFATUATION and for some people, it may be "Lust At First Sight". I don't think you can just love someone right after meeting that person or introducing yourselves to each other. People can fall head over heels in love with someone after some time and as you go along, your feelings become stronger. That's just my opinion.

Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

16 Comments:

Olivia Liem said...

I agree with you Russ. I also don't believe in "Love at the first sight". You might get deeply attracted at someone at the first sight. I mean, if you see someone cute like Gerard Butler or Leonardo DiCaprio, wouldn't you feel anything?? But, that's definitely not love. And yes, love grows..Just like us..

Ricademus said...

I agree with you. My wife and I say it was love at first sight, but I accept that we just got lucky. Our initial attraction grew into love...but it really couldn't have been love that first night. Could it? It's not logical. But since we're happily ever after, I can't prove it wasn't love at first sight. =)

jassy said...

i agree=)

bee said...

hi, russ...i'm hopblogging from jak :)

i dont believe either, coz for me it means i only love his appearances, not a true love :)

Rico said...

I feel the same way too. When I first met my wife, there wasn't really love. The attraction was there, of course. As time went by, it just develops.

FJ (폐징) said...

Aha, me too. I don't believe in love at first sight. Even if that is so, I believe it's only due to the beauty of the person that make the another person of the opposite to sex fall in love (at first sight).

richard said...

No, I don't beleive in love at first sight (but, then again, I am a boring pragmatist).

Love, like trust and integrity, is is something that is slowly uncovered. Like a buried treasure - as you dig, you may think you have found something valuable, but only as you carefully dig it up, do you see if it was treasure of just a rock.

Lucia ♡ said...

I share your opinion on this topic dearie. You may have a little crush on someone after meeting that person, but love takes a lot more time to grow. Mutual feelings don't just come to you out of the blue.

Love,friendship,etc,they all take time :)

Miles Montecillo said...

Well, when I was younger I use to believe in it! But now, it seems kinda superficial :p Age has made me cynical! Hahaha. Joke, I've become wiser, that it :)Malapit na bday mo!

R. said...

MILES.
Awww! You still remember. Yeah, I'm turning 23 (again). I too, have become cynical and I'd like to think that I've also become wiser through the years.

LUCIA.
And most crushes are fleeting :)

Eloisa said...

I do. haha. But don't shoot me just yet. It's not just "attraction", i suppose, but there's this "feeling", an intuition that things will work out between the two of you because there was something there that you feel would make you both make the effort. :-)

Ricademus said...

I take it back, I'm a romantic, I believe in love at first sight!!! But I also believe that just because you love someone, it doesn't mean that person is your perfect match. We don't always get what we love and what we love is not always good for us.

kg said...

i don't believe in love at first sight. attraction might be it. but for me, to actually "love" someone the first time you meet him/her seems unreal!

Sher said...

I really don't believe in love at first sight too! Probably crush or infatuation yes but definitely not love. Love can only grow after you get to know someone:)

JENIE=) said...

very true! love is too big a thing to go through at first glance.

it's been a while friend. hope you'll visit again ;

Ape said...

when you LOVE someone, you'll do anything. Even die for him/her if worst comes to worst.

So pag may nagsabing na-love at 1st sight siya. Ask him: Handa ka bang mamatay right now for her if worst comes to worst?

siguradong NO ang sagot.

love can make people really, really stupid sometimes.

Post a Comment