☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
31 January, 2010

Workout Toys

Project 365, Day 031

──
Workout Toys
Mannn, I HATE doing push-ups because I feel like they're killing my wrists. I always made excuses not to do them each time we had our PFT (Physical Fitness Test) for PE. Mind you, I always succeeded and skipped push-ups all the time.

However, I am doing Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred and today is my last day in Level 1.Ü I don't want to cheat the workout so I have to be diligent and do push-ups. I was very happy to see these in my brother's room and they've been helping me big time. He doesn't know I'm using them, so ssshh!

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

12 Comments:

Ricademus said...

Do you do tricep pushups with your fingers pointed towards each other? Our wrestling coach used to make us do those along with the standard variety.

Hope you're having a good weekend. We're in the middle of an unexpected snowstorm--the government was not prepared and the roads are a mess.

R. said...

I think I'll have to Google Tricep Pushups. I really hate doing push-ups, but this one has made my life easier. I sort of like the burning feeling that I get after push-ups.
••
Thanks! It's been a tiring weekend so far, but it's all cool. It's bright and sunny here. Be safe and warm.

Noble Beeyotch said...

I am enjoying your Project 365 pics....and good luck with your workout!

R. said...

Thank youu! :)
You make me want to take better photos and be very diligent with my working out.

Nicely said...

Wow! This photo looks professional. I also love the scrabble shot below!

Btw, you might want to comment on my blog post about Century Tuna Superbods Run. This is my entry to win a race kit for the event. Your comment is equal to a vote, so please support me.

http://www.iamnicely.com/2010/01/my-century-tuna-superbods-run-training.html

Thanks mucho!

Anonymous said...

oh no, i don't do exercise LOL but i hope you are good at it! whew, pushups!

jassy said...

i started doing sit-ups...i don't think i can do push-ups...my arms are thinner than my whole body...relatively...=)

krissy ♥ said...

Oh wow, I can not do that! Good luck! :)

joei ♥ said...

i hate push ups, too! i'd rather do crunches all day!

joei

R. said...

PRINSESA MUSANG.
I think I've been getting better at it, I hope to start with Level 2 of 30-Day Shred tomorrow.

DAWN.
He doesn't, I'm so sure of that.

R. said...

JOEI.
Exactly! But I have to do push-ups, sabi sa video. Hehe. OMG, what are you doing at 4:15AM? Work?

richard said...

I still prefer to just walk. I don't have the inclination for "exercise".

Post a Comment