☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
07 February, 2010

A PIECE OF RUSS
February 2010.Ö

I LIKE
to go get myself a new "toy". For those who recently started reading my blog, our house was robbed last August, story here. For a while, there was this bit of trauma left and I didn't want to get a new phone yet. It's my birthday month, so we'll see.

I DON'T LIKE
to gain weight. That's what I wrote in last month's A Piece of Me.
It's still the same.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW
that I've stopped going to the gym. It's been more than a month, but I've been very diligent doing Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred. I am now in Level 2 and she could really deliver results.

I'VE PLANNED
to go back to La Union and see its beaches. I was there recently, but I was not able to lounge under the sun. I really want to go back.Ü

I WANT TO SAY TO SOMEONE SPECIAL
This is for my mom's sister, Tita Rose. I'm happy that you'll be visiting Manila again. I can't wait for Feb __ , I can't put the date. There might be spies reading this.Ö

...
If you want to play along A PIECE OF ME,
you can visit the TOOTHFAIRY's blog for details and how to's.

Bookmark and Share

24 Comments:

Jessica said...

Hi russ! I've been MIA, waaaaaaah!

Anyway, I don't wanna gain weight too - that's my biggest fear. Haaay, us girls talaga!

And LA Union!!! Waaa, I wanna go to the beach too. Di bale, summer's just around the corner. Time to hit the beach again! :)

Happy Sunday!

joei ♥ said...

hey russ! how are you feeling? anyway, this is a cute post. me, im just confined here at home. look at my blog and you'll see why :(

FJ (폐징) said...

So sorry to hear that your house was robbed? So how is it now? Everything's okay?

I dislike gaining weight too! I choose not to weigh myself sometimes, coz I don't wanna see a larger scale number than I used to be. Totally in reality state denial..XD

R. said...

JESSICA.
Don't worry, girls will always be girls and the numbers on the scale will forever be a thing to be scared of for most of us.

JOEI.
I'm a lot better after my food poisoning fiasco yesterday, thank God I stopped throwing up already and I hope to be back to eating normal food again. I'll check your blog in a while.

Noble Beeyotch said...

Wow...gaining weight is my biggest fear too...and the biggest fear for almost 90% of women....you are not alone in this....united we stand...Haha!

Manju said...

workout addict much lolzzz ;)

Lucia ♡ said...

Does this mean you had no phone ever since August? Or were you just using an old one? And yaaay it's your birthday month! Any plans for next weekend yet? :)

I don't like gaining weight too, luckily in the past year i have slimmed down a little and now no longer wear "L" size but "M" size :) Still wanna slimm down more than that cause i am far from having a flat stomach :P

Rico said...

Wow! La Union. I want to go there too. Have you seen that Thunderbird resort? Really picturesque. Sure hope you document where to stay, what to do and what to see in La Union soon.
These days I find myself longing for the beach. Ewan ko ba.

kg said...

is jillian micael the trainer in the biggest loser?

you stopped going to the gym na pala. tama yan, mukha namang ang payat mo na eh! :)

R. said...

NOBLE BEEYOTCH.
I like that, United We Stand :)

MANJUJU.
Yes! I admit to that.
I love working out.

LUCIA.
I was using a spare phone that D and I shared whenever one of us would lose our phones. Yup, it was an old phone. I'm not sure if I'm doing something this weekend for my birthday, D isn't here.

R. said...

RICO.
We weren't able to go there, but the next time we go back to La Union, I'll make sure we drop by Thunderbird. The locals told us to visit the resort, but we didn't have time because we had to visit my cousins.

R. said...

KG.
Yup, Jillian Michaels is the hard-core trainer from Biggest Loser. I'm taking care of my Mom so I don't have time to go to the gym lately.

applePIE. said...

I hope you don't get too weight-obsessed ! Some girls who start the whole exercising and losing weight thing go overboard to the point of being unhealthy.
What's Jillian Michael's 30 day shred? It sounds interesting ! & you should definitely try to find some place that does yoga! or look up yoga videos online. It's super duper fun =)

R. said...

applePIE.
I don't think I'll be obsessed with it. I just have to monitor closely. I'm more prone to unnecessary weight gain because of my Thyroid Condition.

bee said...

gosh, i'm sorry to hear about the robbery, russ.. years ago, i was robbed in a birthday dinner. could u imagine the irony?

hope u've breakthrough the trauma

jak said...

U've stopped going to gym? Wooo..this is really a news Russ!!

R. said...

BEE.
Oh. That must have been a real bummer. I think I'm getting past my trauma, good right?

JAK.
That's only half the story, LOL. I've stopped going to the gym, but I workout everyday at home :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Russ! Nice photos and you look gorgeous!
I am so sorry if I havent been around lately since I still don't have internet at my new place. Hopefully we get it by this week.

TG said...

Nice to get to know you, Russ :) I also don't like to gain weight, who likes, haha. Maybe those very skinny ones. But if I may add, you look fab on the pics, cute and with a great body, if I was you, I would not worry about weight and gym :P

R. said...

CHARLES.
Aww. Thank youu!Ü
That's alright. I've been updated, thanks to your tweets. I'll just be here and so is everyone else. See you when you're back.

MKL.
That's nice of you to say. I kinda have to worry about it, even for just one bit. If you have a Thyroid Condition, you wouldn't want it. I'll be seein' more of ya!

the girl in stiletto said...

st william cathedral is pretty....

and ice-cream yum yum! :D

Bambie dear ★ said...

Enjoyed reading about you.. You deserve a "new thing" on your birthday.. it may be a new phone or what.

Hmm i might join this meme next time.. Thanks for this. Can we link ex with my other blog? (which is my personal page.. http://kawaii-bebe.com ) ill add you na girl.. Thanks.. Im loving your site

R. said...

BAMBIE.
Go join.Ü It's not time-consuming because it's a monthly meme.

Ricademus said...

I'm losing my mind! I was sure I commented on this post. Maybe I have snow madness--we are getting more on Tuesday.

Being robbed is a bad experience, it takes a while to get over it. Your birthday would be a great time for a new toy! What day is your birthday???

Post a Comment