☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Formspring.Me
05 February, 2010

Do you like to eat?
Is there a particular Asian dish that you like most?

Is there a person who doesn't like to eat? That would be sad. Believe it or not, I love to eat. I'm a big fan of Asian Food, especially those that are really SPICY. I have a great deal of fun whenever having Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and of course, Filipino Food.

Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

11 Comments:

bee said...

I LOOOOOVE TO EAT!!!!

sometimes i cant help myself when i see SPICY foods yummmm ;)

Olivia Liem said...

I love to eat almost everything.. But guess what my favourite is? SPICY food, of course!! If you do like spicy you surely hae to try Indonesian food..They are super spicy, but gooooddd..

Anonymous said...

Hahaha oo nga naman sinong tao hindi mahilig kumain diba.. lalo na tayong mga pinoy hehehe. Hindi ako masyado mahilig sa SPICY food :( kasi mas lalo ka gaganahan pag kumain ng maanghang lol parang may hinahabol ka/

R. said...

BEE.
Same here! Spicy Food's delish :)

OLIVE.
There you go, we have another thing in common. I haven't tried Indonesian Food and if you say it's spicy, then it's a must-try!

Holly said...

I love asian stuff..but mainly rolls for me. & hot mustard.

Gabby said...

I love Asian food...but I'm a baby when it comes to spice! haha I can't handle it!

xo

Ricademus said...

I found a new favorite at a Thai restaurant last summer--soft shell blue crab, thai style. It was so good, but it's seasonal and I don't get to that restaurant very often.

At home I put sriracha sauce on everything--eggs, soup, french fries. My family can't ask me if things are spicy because I will say no, but to them it is tooooo spicy. LOL

joei ♥ said...

i love spicy food, too! had a blast when i went to thailand ;)

joei
http://i.am/joei

Lucia ♡ said...

I love food too <3
but the thing is that unless you have a great digestive system, Slovak food will make you fat easily cause our cuisine is definitely not a healthy one :P

I can't wait to come to Asia and try all the different kinds of food there *drools*

R. said...

HOLLY.
Rolls, especially the FRESH ones are sooo good. They're my favorite too!

GABBY.
SRIRACHA is the bright red sauce in the big bottle right? It's only sold here in a Vietnamese restaurant. Maybe I should get one huge bottle for our house.

R. said...

LUCIA.
There are Asian Food too that rich in fat, very healthy. But a lot are good for the body. You'll enjoy Asian Food, I'm pretty sure of that.

Post a Comment