Sigh. I soooo want to blog about the things that's been making me busy these past days, what I've been doing, where I've been going, etc etc etc. It's just too bad that I have almost ZERO energy left. I can't even join PBW today. Boo to that. Someone really needs to catch up on sleep.
✽
One thing that I don't like about Blogger is the Word Verification feature.
I disabled this feature a few months ago, but I am planning to put it back. I see about 2 spammies in every batch of comments that need to be approved and I think they're SPAM comments. Clearly, they're spam to me because of product mentions and dubious links. It also looks like ANONYMOUS commenting will no longer be allowed. I am starting to get weirded out by some a lot of comments from people I don't know. Yes guys, I reject some of the comments left on this blog. Please stop creeping me out. After all, this is MY blog right?
22 February, 2010
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 Comments:
i've been receiving a few anon comments with ads and all - creepy!
Take your time dear and please take a rest as much as you can--baka magkasakit ka nyan.
You are absolutely right to reject comments you don't like. As you said, this is your blog (not an invitation for creeps to bother you).
I'll try to be good! ;P
same here...i've abandoned thousand sunny for almost a week!! this tight deadline really involve of this but i survive, yey!!! :D
Lol about unwanted comments..this is happened because ur blog is so popular, Russ :D
I hope you get to recharge soon :)
It looks like spammers are back in blogger. It was one of the reasons I left it before. I think word verification is the way to go. :)
Hope you feel refreshed soon~
And hey! your blog, your own way. Go for what you wanna do. I had never encountered spammers before, but I guess it must be pretty annoying.
Russ, if you have disabled anonymous comments, you don't need the word verification. Most of spam comes from anonymous, never seen someone with a Blogger account spamming.
In Jan, I had like 10 spam comments every day for few days. I just kept deleting. Best is delete and move on. Haters are worse, because they offend you somehow, even if you have a thick skin. That's the downside of blogging, but chin up, you have us, we'll support you :)
oh girl, have tons of them. still have to figure out how to put a verification code via wordpress.
oh and catch up on those z's dear. take care :)
-bluerlyn.com
hello russ...i got you an award in my blog: http://mylittlefeats.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html
oh wow! that sucks. i dont have the word verification feature anymore but after a day or two, every comment has to be approved. just to avoid spam comments and stuff like that.
♥ J
Oh anon comments are generally creepy and hurtful! Thus, I made the decision to disable them!
Hope you are resting well dearie:)
xx
I hope all is well with you,Russ!
Have a blissful weekend to you and your family!
nothing more i crave for than RESTTTT! but not in peace (harhar!)
it's been a llllloonnng while friend. just passing by. missing your visits suddenly ;)
BTW, how do u put that "share" something after every post?
hey russ! i know you're uber busy but i have something for you in my blog :)
Post a Comment