Has it snowed where you live recently?
Oh no no no. I live in a tropical country. It doesn't snow in the Philippines. In fact, it's very sunny here! I can almost smell summer.Ü But it wouldn't hurt to wish for some snow right, a day is more than enough.
What mascara do you use?
Hmm. Sorry. I don't use a Mascara. That's weird right, I'm a girl and I don't use a Mascara. I don't like it because it makes my eyes feel heavy and I can't rub them when they're itchy.Ö
Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.
18 February, 2010
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 Comments:
Hehe...I hope my country snow too sometimes. I agree with you about the mascara stuff. =D
Haha this is sooo cute!
o yeah... i get a lot of mascaras as gifts but i hardly use 'em because they do feel heavy plus sometimes they chip off. =( parang may snow ng mascara sa cheeks ko hahaha
Hello dear! Finally I have internet at our new place. I love Q and A portions. Hmmm I am thinking what I should ask you....
FJ & STEPH.
I'm glad that other girls feel the same about Mascara. There are days that I'd rather have falsies than wear Mascara.
CHARLES.
How long has it been? 1 month?
I'm happy that you have your internet now. Will wait for your questions :)
i share your sentiments. there are times i wish it would snow here in the Philippines but I really do love summer time. I look forward to it even though i no longer am a student who gets to have 2 whole months of summer vacation.
i wear mascara but not too often. you're right on the part that when you wear it, it prevents you from rubbing your eyes. and i hate that specially when I'm feeling sleepy.
wag naman sana, kawawa naman yung mga taong nakatira sa lansangan... hehehe
*gasp* I don't wear makeup everyday, but when i do, Mascara is a MUST have for me.
I've never felt like my eyelashes get heavy either.?
But about the itchy part, 'tis totally true.
i don't use mascara either. well, maybe just on special occasions like weddings, where you have to be fully made up.
Sucks that we don't have snow here just 'cause we can't wear fashionable trenches and boots! Hahah. But other than that, I'm pretty much content with our weather here. Can't hardly wait for summer!
i don't use mascara, too! i rarely use make-up actually :))
and yes, it's almost summer! it's sooooo hot! but i'm flying over to socal tomorrow. when's D coming back, by the way? it's almost march!
♥ J
I escaped the snow and now it's raining for a week nonstop -_- A day of snow is good, but more than that is too much for me.
not at all weird dear, i dont wear mascara too :)
Oh, how I wish it will snow where I live~ It's SO SO HOT right this very second! I'm melting!!
I only use mascara once a week. I have a habit of rubbing my eyes which don't go too well with putting mascara lol:P
sometimes i wish for snow but retract it because i know i will be cold LOL i do not use mascara too, kahit eye liner nga eh! LOL
how i wish there's winter in the Philippines.. i wud love wearing thick coats.. =)
You don't even need a mascara because your eyes already look gorgeous without it ;)
Snow is wonderful for photo ops. That's it. Hehehe. I prefer the tropic heat but then again, canoodling b the fireplace with a book is a dreamy experience.
You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it
I stopped using mascara coz my eyelashes is short and sometimes I tend of messing it up(T_T)
I received a mascara before (nagkwento pa eh)as a souvenir from a friend in Okinawa,it's a maracas mascara so everytime na nagre-retouch ako sa sa restroom and I have to shake the mascara before using,tumutunog yung rattle like sound ng maracas lol!I hope to find like of those for souvenirs for friends!
i'm a girl and i just apply it for certain occasions :)
Post a Comment