You gotta love and appreciate the people who clean your Septic Tank. Literally, it's dirty work and it's not something any of us at home can do. Thank youuuu so so much Malabanan Boys :)
──
Malabanan Excavation & Plumbing Services
T | (632) 806.4975
──
This is the one in Pilar Village. Their staff's honest and they will not take advantage of you. I've sort of come to this generalization that they all of them are called Malabanan. Make sure you canvass the rates first because some of them are over-priced.
16 February, 2010
☀..☮..✮..♥..✈
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 Comments:
he! he! funny naman yung guy na asa loob talaga ng septic tank! but you're right, we have to appreciate these people! :)
are they really good? most of my family's experience was not good. nagsayang lang sila ng pera.
THE SCUD.
Yes, they're good. The group that did ours, was good. I dunno what you mean by "nagsayang ng pera", but what they do is no joke. Their rates are justifiable. Like what I said, you have to appreciate doing things you can't do :)
••
I'm sorry about your family having a bad experience with them, but you have to choose the right kind of Malabanan. We talked to several of them before we chose which Malabanan we wanted to work on our Septic Tank.
That's real effort right there. These people needs to be recognized for what they do and what they come across in their line of work.
nako apart from the dirt, nakakatakot naman sumuot dun!
VEA.
The guy who went down inside the Septic Tank, I was thinking, that he should be provided with a suit and a mask or something. It's really unhygienic especially if he does it on a regular basis. In time, it will definitely have its drawbacks either on his skin or with his health.
PRINSESAMUSANG.
True that. One of the guys in their group thanked my Mom that we don't use Liquid Sosa. Unfortunately, they've had one death in their group while the person was cleaning a Septic Tank. Apparently, that household was a heavy user of Liquid Sosa.
We really have to give props to them because their job, apart from being unhygienic is also risky.
hard work...
these guys have balls of steel.
Awww.... That is not an easy job..That takes a lot of effort, not everyone has the stomach for it. Well I guess, no one really has the stomach for it, but some people really they don't have much of a choice.
Big thanks to people like them, they are a big help, especially since no one really wants to do something like that. =)
So true. I worked before for an industrial company that specializes in all kinds of industrial pumps. When the septic tank isn't siphoned, that could accumulate methane underneath and would explode anytime. Just like what happened to Glorietta.
Minsan na lang ako nakakita ng ganyang scene--dito kasi meron silang vacuum car for sanitary transportation tapos hinihigop na lang.
Aw, I'm really grateful for hard-working people like them. Cus I would not climb down one of those holes. -.-'
Oh, dear lord, you are right! We do have to appreciate the people who do this for us! Xoxo
may plugging pa! ;)
but yes, gotta be grateful for people like them.
I agree. Super taas ng tingin ko sa kanila ... :)
aha! i just watched about cleaning the septic tanks last night i think on the news..
and i think mom plans to have ours cleaned too soon..
grabe.. i agree, dapat may suit siya.. but hey welcome to the philippines diba!
i'll tell mommy to try to contact the people in pillar right? :)
Good job, guys :)
malabanan=the best suckers in town. hehehe
It looks really dangerous! Hope they are being carefull and don't get injured a lot.
Post a Comment