PIXEL BUG Weekend 011
First things first .... From the bottom of my heart, thank yoouuuu very much ♥ all you guys and gals who sent love, messages, and birthday wishes over the weekend. You make my heart glow.
We are on 10th weekend without D and my tweets will tell say that it's been 67 days since he went to the US. WHOA. It's been that loooong. I didn't go to the beach last Saturday like I wanted to. Last Saturday was the most quiet and simplest birthday I've ever had in my "23" years of existence. It was a little sad, oh you guys know why. BUT GoD sent me bundles of happiness through friends who went out of their way to do something nice & cute ── which were all unexpected.

You see, when you disable your Facebook wall and deactivate your FB account for 24 hours, you'll know who your true friends are. I'll be brutally honest here, there's something about Facebook-driven greetings that I kinda do not like, but this doesn't apply to everyone. Of course, if you do not have my number, I'd understand, but for non-online friends, there's something wrong if most of the communication goes around on Facebook. What if I never logged on to my account? Get what I mean. No violent reactions please, that is just MY opinion. Peace.Ü ☮
--
If you want to play with us, you guys can join PIXEL BUG WEEKEND.
Please visit this site: www.pixelbug.sassymomslife.com
Photography is the best way to relive
happy memories and sweet moments. This is life as I see it ... → www.pixelbug.sassymomslife.com

19 Comments:
i remember i did wished you an earlier bday greetings, right? right? right?
i'm so forgetful! if i haven't, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! =S
I think i did cuz i said, go to the beach, woman! right? right? right?
i need to drink memory booster drink or something....
aww...Russ, that was a fun fun day. My favorite was the 13 roses story, including the typo! haha! :-) Happy Birthday!
I started blushing a lil when i got to the part where you mentioned me,hehe. No need to call me and angel as i really am none :)
I am glad your friends and D made you feel special <3 and feel sad that you didn't get the chance to go to the beach :( Hopefully you will sometime soon ;)
Ohhh now i know what happend with your FB account on Saturday and i 100% understand why you did that. I have my wall enabled for 6 people only, so that i don't get stupid messages from everyone else, especially for my b'day :P I also consider it impersonal and lame when my friends from real life just spam my wall and don't even bother calling me at least.
i'm glad you had a wonderful birthday russ!!! :)
hope you'll another great year!
Belated happy birthday,i'm glad you had a blast!!!
I agree with you. Why post in FB when you can call and greet? Especially when you see each other. Good you had a wonderful birthday! Here's to a happier year ahead for you :)
Totally get the FB thing. But I took it a step further and deactivated it completely. Haha!
Belated happy birthday! :))
Happy Birthday, Russ! Cheers to a more beautiful year.
those are lovely flowers....simply perfect for you =)
glad to hear that your birthday ended in a positive note dear.
take care :)
Hirap talaga pag malayo sa minamahal but time goes fast so he'll be back before you know it.
Well, belated happy birthday. I hear you on Facebook greetings. I am drowning with smiles, hugs and even pillows, generic greetings too.
By the way, I like that "I less than three you". Haha.
Aww that's so sweet, I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday! :)
Sayang,you didn't make it to the beach on your birthday but maybe someday you can go out with your friends,a day to look forward to.Glad to hear that you celebrated your birthday with a lot of surprises,Russ. D's soo sweet to do such a surprise to you!^_^
Best wishes,dear!!^_^
That's brilliant about FB, I'll have to remember that!
The roses are so pretty and the message is even better. =) I hope you don't have to count many more days.
i'm happy that you have a wonderful b'day surprises :D
This is so great!!!
Russ..i only know u in blog but IM SURE u must be a wonderful human being!!!
You deserved all of this and once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!
Hi there! It's my first time here.. Belated Happy Birthday and Belated Happy Valentines too! I can see you really had a great one...
That is totally sweet. :)
Yes, I feel you with regards to fb. Effortless.haha. And I sure did know sino talaga true friends ko that day. :)
Post a Comment