☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
27 January, 2010

Don't we all love to blog? (Okay, if you're here reading this, I'm assuming you own one.) And sometimes, don't we dislike the thought of having to write something? If this ever happens again, make sure that you pause and think. I'm sure it's just temporary. Sure, there may be times when you don't feel like even visiting your space in the world wide web, take that break if really needed ── but you know what, sometimes all you need is a little push. I've picked up something nice from Roanne and I think I should spread the good news.

You can't actually compose a post with just mere prodding. So, start typing. Start stringing a few sentences about the first thing that pops into your head. Right now, I am thinking of blogging something about my obviously incurable laziness and connecting it to my recently purchased slogan tee. Just type and type and never look back to the black hole of oblivion. Chances are you’d be as much surprised as like I am right now that I have made such a long, somewhat sensible post.

Finally, do not ever forget to enjoy and seize the moment. Play with your thoughts, and enjoy whatever it is that plays in your head—whether it’s just a few staccato Chopstick beats or a complex symphony. What matters most is that you’re happy with what you’re doing. If not, forget blogging and eternally abandon your account. It’s that simple!
If you're feeling extra nice today, I think it would great to drop by Roanne's blog. Click here to read the rest of her post.

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

joei ♥ said...

true, i think ben had it a while back. good advice though :)

Miles Montecillo said...

That's a good idea. :) My problem however is that I do a great deal of writing for my day job that sometimes, I just want to stay away from it!

- kimmy - said...

oh so true... i should take this advice. sometimes tho, knowing my new blogger friends are reading, i get a little self-conscious and worried that i am going to write about something stupid and uninteresting -__- next time i'm stumped for a topic, i'll go random ;P

Ricademus said...

I need to be inspired! LOL! I need a muse. =)

D.L. Verzosa said...

yeah. i agree to that... sometimes, we just need to be inspired to write something....

R. said...

JOEI.
We've all been at that point, but we're still blogging anyways. Can't really ditch it, there's way too much history.

MILES.
Yours is a different scenario. I don't know how you can stay away from it. Goodluck!

R. said...

KIMMY.
When you have a blog, unless you write a lot of crappy stuff, readers and visitors aren't topic-specific. Enjoy :)

RICADEMUS.
What? Haha! Are you kidding me? You have a lot of inspiration, at least that's I think. You have the funniest posts ever!

AILEE.
May you always find that inspiration. Have a good day.

Sher said...

Haha, quite true. But even on days when I don't feel like blogging, I try to force myself to post. Because you never know what may come out of it. Great tips:)

Post a Comment