☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Formspring.Me
29 January, 2010

What is your favorite color?
R E D baby!Ü
Not girlie huh? I like it because it's the color of passion, desire, devotion, energy, and courage. Red stands out. It projects confidence. It's a very strong color, which I think matches my personality. I like having red polish on my toes. I have red bags, red heels, red belts, red accessories ─ it can easily liven up anything that needs a good kick.

Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

17 Comments:

twinsouls888 said...

I love red too hehe ^_^.

I'm blog hoppin' and droppin' some smile ^_^.

Ricademus said...

It's a lively color, not boring at all!

applePIE. said...

I like black! and pink, and purple...and the three colors together, haha.
I just bought a pair of red mittens ! i'm sure you would love them. they seriously pop ! =)

Golden said...

Hi dearie. How are you? I've been so busy with work that I was not able to visit some blogs, including yours.

Ooh, I love red too. I'm planning to paint my nails with red polish this afternoon.

Lots of love,

Manju said...

red is my favourite too ^_^

Jessica said...

I love red too! Some say red is a tacky color, but I don't think so. You're right, it's strong, bold, and very passionate. I just love it.

Wait, you commented in one of my posts that you were biased with my red shoes? Why oh why, it's awesome! :)

joei ♥ said...

agree! red seems to liven up anything and everything :)

♥ joei

R. said...

APPLE PIE.
Black & Pink go well together.
Black & Purple also look nice.

GOLDEN.
That's alright, no worries.
It's good to see see ya here again ── red nails are sexy! I'm sure you'll agree.

TWIN SOULS.
Thank you for visiting :)

R. said...

JESSICA.
I'm biased with your red shoes because Red is my favorite color.

JOEI.
It instantly gives you this sophisticated aura. One just needs to be careful not to wear too much red, masakit sa mata. Hehe.

Jessica said...

Oh yeah! Hahaha. my god, I can't believe it took me this long before I got what you were saying. I get it now! :)

jassy said...

i also like red...but whenever asked, I answer pink but when it comes to clothes and majority of my things, i choose red because red is happy for me=)

R. said...

I used to think that RED is a color that's least liked by people. I'm surprised by the comments :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Red is my favorite color too!

jak said...

i love both black n white!!!

the combination between them is magical!!! bring the taste of simplicity and dramatic...it will be perfect to put red for them too!!!

R. said...

JAK.
I love the Black-White-Red combo. I do wear 'em, it projects tough :)

Miles Montecillo said...

Me too! I heart red :)

Olivia Liem said...

I love red too..Red always shouts sexy :)

Post a Comment