☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Formspring.Me
26 January, 2010

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
This is easy ... favorite ice cream flavor? Nada. Sorry folks, I don't eat ice cream. Surprised? I bet you find that weird. I never go for cold desserts, unless I don't have a better choice. BUT if I were to pick an ice cream flavor, it would be Chocolate. I sometimes go for Cheese and Mango, but only if they're the ones sold on the streets ─ "DIRTY" Ice Cream!

Ask me anything.Ü
CLICK here.

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

32 Comments:

Richard said...

My preference is for vanilla. But there are lots of good flavours - okay, maybe just a few: strawberry, rum & raisin, butterscoth, praline, maple walnut.

R. said...

I hope there'll come a day that I'll be able to appreciate ice cream. Praline, Maple Walnut, and Rum & Raisin all sound good!

Miles Montecillo said...

Me too! I heart dirty ice cream! :)

Jessica said...

Oh my, it depends. If it's your regular, Selecta ice cream, I'd go for either vanilla or double dutch. But if it's Häagen-Dazs (I actually had to google the spelling..haha), I forgot the exact flavor, but the one that tastes like an awesome leche flan! :)

Unknown said...

Russsssss! :) Hahaha! OMGeeeeee! I miss you and your blog! Hahaha! <3 Wowwww! It'll be very convenient if I don't appreciate ice cream that much, too! Diet conscious na eh! LOL. :)) But yeah, I love everything sweet -- hot or cold, doesn't matter! I love em all. :)

R. said...

MILES.
I'm really not an ice cream gal, but yeah, I enjoyed those takas-sa-class or 10-minute breaks takbo sa Agno way back college days .. dirty ice cream was quick munch then.

JESS.
Could it be Dulce de Leche?
I'm guessing :)

NOELLE.
Where have you been? It's good to see that you're back online after a loooong break.

Sher said...

Aww, how come you don't like ice cream?? I thought it's a universal thing haha.....my fave is green tea!

xx

Manju said...

even oreo macflurry? i cant step into a MacDos without getting this >_<

Anonymous said...

mint, cheese and coffee crumble.

Yani ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶◙ said...

Me love vanilla ice cream!♥ But I also love Cheese and Mint!

Me also love dirty ice cream and dirty ice cream in a bun! Yum!

JAY said...

Whaaa! I love ice cream, haha. My fav's Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake - very specific. ;)
'Dirty' ice cream? must be gooood if it has you eating it.

R. said...

SHER.
I don't eat ice cream because I find it too cold for me. It's a crazy reason right?

MANJU.
Yup. Even the Oreo McFlurry in McDonald's. You guys must find me weird for not eating ice cream.

R. said...

YANI.
In a bun? As in a hamburger bun? Is it any good? That's the first time I'm hearing about that.Ö

JAY.
BF likes Ben & Jerry's too. "Dirty" Ice Cream is good. You eat it in a cute, little cone. It looks pretty too. I'll take a photo of it one of these days if am somewhere or if I find someone selling "Dirty" Ice Cream.

Olivia Liem said...

Girl, it's gettin weird. You n I got a LOT in common when it comes to food. And yes, I do not really eat ice cream. I can eat, but it's not really a favourite. esp now that they come up with frozen yoghurt, yummm.. But if I have to choose, my preference will be, of course, chocolate..

Laurene said...

mine's vanilla, pistachio, and macadamia! if you're not into ice creams, ate, try fro-yo. :]

Liz said...

I don't like eating cold desserts too. But when I do occasionally eat ice cream, it's cheese all the way!

R. said...

OLIVE.
It is!Ü I'm really happy that I discovered frozen yogurt late last year. It's not sweet at all and I get to enjoy it with mangoes, peaches, and some walnuts.
••
Aww. You and I must have been sisters in one of our past lives. LOL. Can't wait for more discoveries.

R. said...

LAURENE.
Yup!Ü I super enjoy Frozen Yogurt, but it always has to be shared with someone. I can never finish a serving of it.

LIZ.
Ah. Good. I don't feel so different. There are others like me who don't like cold desserts. Yey!

Roanne said...

You should try Sebastian's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. It might change your mind. :P

You can find one in 5/f Podium.

Nope, I'm not, in any way or degree of consanguinity, affiliated with Sebastian's. Lolol

jassy said...

my favorite is chocolate--a colleague told me that belgian dark choco ice cream tastes great...maybe i'll try it one of theses days=)

Christy said...

aw yay! thanks for stopping by my blog.. and i'm a new follower of yours!

Jessica said...

RUSS!!! We've been exchanging comments lately, and I'd really like to get to know you better. I'm wondering if you're interested in joining me and Krissy for a bloggy get-together? Are you from Manila? Sige naaa, it would be fun, fun, fun! Lemme or Krissy know! :)

R. said...

ROANNE.
I know where to have dessert after having my Paella fix, when at Podium. Thank youu!

CHRISTY.
Coolness! :)

JESSICA.
I'm from the far South.
Where do you girls plan to meet up?

Lucia ♡ said...

You don't like ice cream??? Hahaha :D I LOVE it,especially CHOCOLATE *drools*! and i am craving for it every day now cause obviously it's winter here and i have to wait till April/May to get some *sobs*

R. said...

Unfortunately, I don't like it.Ö
I can eat it, but it ain't something that I would crave for. LOL. It's weird.

Ricademus said...

I like ice cream! I wish I didn't though....so many great flavors.

Jessica said...

Somewhere in Makati, para in the middle? What do you think? :)

R. said...

JESSICA.
Makati's fine.Ü
Just lemme know, can't promise yet because my sched is tied to my Mom's activities. She can't walk kase and I'm the one taking care of her. My Feb weekends are alredy swamped, it's my birthday month ─ that's why ♥
••
Thank you so so much for the invitation. I hope my sched is okay.

Anonymous said...

Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked! It seems nuts but I eat this kahit na winter at -20C sa labas. If that's not addiction, I don't know what is. Haha!

R. said...

OMG! Yes, it IS an addiction.

Eloisa said...

haha...it's just funny how a random question such as ice cream choice could garner so many comments and discussion. :-) have a nice day!

applePIE. said...

I had no idea they sold cheese and mango icecream..unless you meant you like to eat cheese and mangoes as snacks...
i LOVEE cheese and mango..BUT TOGETHER? AS ICECREAM? lol

Post a Comment