☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
30 January, 2010

Addictus

Project 365, Day 030

──
My Favorite Geek Game of ALL Time
Both the board game and the FB app.
What's yours?

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

11 Comments:

Ricademus said...

That's a great game, but I haven't played in a while. I like Monopoly. Trouble is fun when you don't want to think too much! =)

jak said...

Russ!!! What is project 365? what will u do with that?

My fave game all the time (and maybe the only one) is Football Manager!!!

lol

Jessica said...

You take really nice pictures, Russ. Are you using DSLR? My favorite board game has got to be BOGGLE or Word Factory. It's still considered a "board game" right?

R. said...

RICADEMUS.
Monopoly devours your time, but I like it. I miss playing Monopoly, haven't in ages.

JAK.
I posted the link in your Tag-Board. You might want to do it too. It's never too late.

JAY said...

Grrr, this is my new favorite app during slow days at work. :D

joei ♥ said...

monopoly! especially the one T gave me :)--> a different kind of monopoly

♥ joei

FJ (폐징) said...

Monopoly... :) usually i'll play against the com, and when i lost, i'd be so pissed off and sometimes even wanna throw the whole laptop...haha...react the same way when i lost in other games too..

jassy said...

anything with puzzles=)

krissy ♥ said...

I love Scrabble too! I don't like sports (as in really!) so during PE classes when I was in elementary and high school I would play this instead of volleyball and basketball :D

R. said...

JAY.
You bet! It's one of the best ways to beat boredom on a slow day.

Sher said...

I play Scrabble all the time with my family! We have monopoly and pictionary too! Occasionally we'll play taboo as well, which is technically not a board game lol!

Oh, most of my dresses come as is, I never alter them. I'm not that talented as a seamstress:P

Post a Comment