☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
27 December, 2009

Russ is up there.Ü
Up. Up. All the way up in Mt. Pinatubo.

Mt. Pinatubo 001

In the message that was sent to us by the Trek Guy, he mentioned that we can swim "inside the crater". How is that possible? I still can't imagine because the last time I hiked a volcano, Taal Volcano that is, we were told that the water isn't safe for swimming because of extremely high levels of Sulfur and this can be harmful to human skin. But this, look at this. This must be the crater that the Trek Guy was talking about. It's sooo beautiful! Now I'm excited.Ü

Mt. Pinatubo 002

I wish D were on this trip with us. I know it will still be fun, but it really just won't be the same without him. Have a good Sunday everyone :)

──
PHOTO CREDITS TO THE FOLLOWING:
01: Georg Waldmann
02: www.tonetcarlo.wordpress.com

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Ricademus said...

omgosh! That is soooo beautiful. It's amazing how the simple beauty of nature can take your breath away.

Laurene said...

that's beautiful ate russ. :O wow. now i want to go, too!

[vayie] said...

T'was breathtaking. I remember the time I got to the crater naman of Taal Volcano. I was like silenced for a moment admiring the view. I had the very same thought, I wish I was with my someone special back then, pero at the time he passed on na. It would be something if you marvel it with someone you love.

twinsouls888 said...

The view is amazing, really beautiful scenery :)

The Scud said...

trekked to pinatubo early this year. the crater is amazing. naligo pa kami. i hear 30 mins na lang ang trek. not bad. not bad at all.

Tina said...

Breathtaking! Lovely photos.. I love my country!

Nice one!

Joemill said...

Beautiful Philippines! Love your shots! :)

Post a Comment