☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
26 December, 2009

My friends and I have a Pinatubo Trek tomorrow.Ü
And we've been asked to bring the following for the trip:

01. Old Rubber Shoes / Sandals with Good Traction
02. Comfortable Clothes
03. Cap or Hat
04. Shades
05. Sunblock
06. AT LEAST 1 Liter of Water
07. Swim Wear, if you plan to swim inside the crater
08. Snacks + Lunch (walang mabibilhan sa bundok)
Err. #1 is my problem, not because our feet will get wet, but because I don't have old rubber shoes ... not even sandals with good traction. I do have Sneakers here at home, but I think they shouldn't even be considered.

Bookmark and Share

11 Comments:

Sher said...

Oh enjoy your time trekking with your friends!!

Also Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family:)

Haha, we didn't really count the points when we played! It was just for the fun of it! I really love pictionary though:P

xx

Ricademus said...

I hope you figure out something to wear because the trip sounds like a lot of fun! I've never been inside a crater.

R. said...

SHER.
Thank youu dear, I'll make sure I enjoy my time while am up there. I am so looking forward to it :)

RICADEMUS.
Yup. A friend just told me to make sure that I wear the right kind of footwear for tomorrow so as not to have blisters.Ö

Laurene said...

for a second there, i thought you were going to trek the OTHER volcano (mayon, the one acting mad in the past days). :D and i got even more worried when you said you were going swimming inside the crater.

have fun ate russ! though i know you will. :D

Traveliztera said...

have funnnnnnn there! :)
d ako nakapag-trek before kasi kinailangan naming mag-horse for the sake of my parents hehe... d naman ako pwede mag-isa because i was 13 years old lang ata non haha... i wish i can do it again kso right now busy ata lahat haha ... desperate to do that trek =\ anyhoo, have fun russ! :D it sounds like you're sooo gonna enjoy! :D trek for me nalang? hehehe.pictures a :D

R. said...

WEDNESDAY.
Haha! OMG. Mother would go ballistic if I'd be going to Mayon, but I have to admit I envy the tourists and the locals who get to watch it at night. They always show it in the news, ang ganda ng Mayon kahit may lava flow and all.Ü

STEPH.
I did trek with a little a horse years ago, that was in Taal Volcano. I had a Tita who wanted to trek, unfortunately she is on the heavier side so it would be impossible for her to climb all the way to the top by foot. The little horses cut our trip by two hours going up. You'll see the photos in Facebook :)

Axel said...

Can I join you?? =D

jassy said...

merry christmas!!!

enjoy trekking at pinatubo. a while ago, my bf and i were talking about pinatubo because i thought it was a minor climb but he told me that i must cross a river if i wanted to go there...

but i think it's gonna be an adventure=)

R. said...

JASSY.
My friends who have been there earlier this year said that the river isn't that high, or that might be another route.Ö I'm sure it's going to be an adventure.

Tara Cabullo said...

Merry Christmas, Russ!

Unfortunately, I have no idea where my friend bought her wigs [it was all hers, hehe]. But I'll ask and relay the info to you :)

D.L. Verzosa said...

Happy New Year to you and to your family. May 2010 bring you more blessings and happiness!

Post a Comment