☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
30 December, 2009

It's time to post something light and funny :)
These were taken Sunday during our Pinatubo trip. I was fixing my bandana and I didn't know that my friends were taking my photo. This is too douche-y.



And then, my other friend AJ, tried to spoof me! Hahaa. I think he did a pretty good job, except that his "top" was more fixed compared to mine which was totally unglamorous!

2010 is just less than 2 days away.
Be safe guys and gals.

☮.♥.☆

Bookmark and Share

15 Comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

Hahaha, this cracked me up! :)

Manju said...

he did it so well i couldnt even tell it's been worked on, seriously!

Nina said...

Wow Russ, your back looks amazing! Really toned! Now you're starting to inspire me to workout too! :)

Happy New Year!

applePIE. said...

Haha, the resemblance is uncanny ! hahah

and I agree, your back DOES look very toned ! holy moly!

& PS milk + half a banana barely constitutes a snack, that's a quarter of what i ate last night ! haha

Grace de Castro said...

don't worry...you're sexier than your friend! he! he!

R. said...

TEEYAH.
Funny right? It's good that even the lighting and shot size are the same :)

MANJU.
Except for the knotting part, another blog friend said he was doing the star knot. Haha.

NINA.
I didn't even know that it was that toned already. I only saw it when my friends took photos. I'm happy that you want to workout, when do you plan to start?Ü

R. said...

APPLE PIE.
I really don't eat a lot at night, that isn't even my snack. Sometimes that's my dinner ─ with some tuna & oat fiber crackers :)

GRACE.
Haha! Thank you!
I told him he's hotter. LOL.

Ricademus said...

That is so funny, miss skinny!

Iza said...

Funny! Haha! Pero russ, ang sexy mo ha! Seriously!

Ricademus said...

I ♥ anything spicy too!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! kulet!

infairness muka kayong mga Survivor castaways...

Toothfairy said...

wahahahha! look at his back... almost there almost...

Happy nye!

You're featured in my latest post:
http://notesfromthetoothfairy.blogspot.com/2009/12/ultimate-awesome-bloggers-top-100.html

Loves

jak said...

LOL at first u two are the same person :D

looks like u two will have a battle scene...

Joemill said...

Haha. Sexy back. :)

Happy New Year Russ!

Laurene said...

ate, your friends are so hilarious. :D

happy new year. :]

Post a Comment