New Year's Day - Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. → Mark TwainHow time flies! I can't believe that it's already the last day of 2009. It's been a crazy, but a year full of learnings for me. This week, we're supposed to write about our New Year's Resolution(s). Sad to say, in my 27 years of existence ─ I never had one simply because I never believed in these kinds of things. Yes, this is the accepted time to make those resolutions, but seriously, do people get to keep 'em?
2009 started with such mixed feelings: happiness & relief for the year that was and excitement + motivation for the year that will be. At the same time, grief + sadness with all the tragedies that struck the country. It is ironic how sometimes it takes unpleasant + crappy things to happen for some people to realize what are good + beautiful in this world.Ü Be safe tonight everyone.
---
GIRLS TALK is a regular Thursday thing.
If you want to join, weekly themes are in Niko Ganda's blog.

11 Comments:
Honestly, i don't even know 1 person who keeps their New Year's Resolutions.. :/
I know i never keep mine...maybe this year will be different, but i don't really think so :)
I might not get the chance ti wish you good luck for 2010 as i will be busy today, so just in case:
Happy New Year, dearie ♥
Best of luck and a lot of fulfilled wishes from me to you *hugs*
GIRLS TALK is a regular Thursday thing.
If you want to join, weekly themes are in Niko Ganda's blog. --> how does this work?
happy new year russ! :)
LUCIA.
That's why I never do resolutions. I always think that why wait for the start of a year to do that? The time is NOW. LOL.Ü Seriously, the time is now, not tomorrow ... not even on New Year's day.Ö
JOEI.
If you're joining it, there's a topic that you write about every week. For Girls Talk, that's every Thursday.Ü If you did write about that particular topic in your blog, you go to the main GIRLS TALK blog and then you post your link there. You read about what others wrote. People will most likely do the same.
Ganda topics nila next month: First Crush, First Date, etc. Puro FIRSTS. Hehe.
happy new year russ! :)
happy new year!
I have never made resolutions either. In school some teachers made us write out resolutions. I did it for them because I had to, but it was just a writing exercise.
GRACE + PRINSESA MUSANG.
Happy New Year to you too dearies :)
RICADEMUS.
Ahahaa! That's right, we were always asked to write our resolutions in class. I did the same thing, wrote something on paper for the sake of passing something in class :D
Happy New Year, Russ! :) all the best this 2010!
happy new year, russ!!! wishing you love, happiness and every good thing! :D
Wishing you all the best in 2010! God Bless!
Happy New Year...
For me ngayon lang ako gagawa talaga ng resolutions ko... Im not getting any younger eh...
Just finished with some of those... wala pa nga lang official list...
Post a Comment