Is it just me or my thoughts are definitely fragmented and I am feeling far from productive and my back hurts. I seriously want to go to the gym and stop whining about it. I am not-too-happy with who I am these days. Does this come with being almost 28 in two months? I'd hate to think so. I'd like to think it's about being unemployed. Yet, I wouldn't consider myself unemployed since I am not really looking.
I know there is a big reason why the Big Boss hasn't wanted me to go back to working. It's prolly because of Mom. So, if it's any consolation to me, D and almost all my friends feel that I'm being a very good and responsible daughter by personally taking care of Mom while she can't walk. I feel appreciated :)
19 December, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
I was like that a couple of weeks ago, but something came up and I just suddenly got back to my old self. I guess you just have to find that kind of spark to get you back on track. TC dear!
perhaps it's just a phase. don;t worry, we all go through times like that! :)
kg
now i know the real story Russ..and it's nothing to do with ur age lol...i will turns 25 in couple of days and im so happy!!! :D
Semangatttt!! (indonesian language of jiayoo!!)
ps: thanks for the link :D
D and your friends are right, you are doing a great thing taking care of your mom. I hope your funk passes quickly--you are a great person!
You need to find somethign fulfilling in your life. The problem is that is is hard to do.
I've been in that funk and fortunately it has passed, but I still struggle trying to fin d what I want to do.
Focussing on my dreams is hard because there are so many I want to pursue and ... of course, it always, always takes longer to achieve something than I would like.
Just hang in, youwill be fine. Try doing some stuff - different stuff from what you normally do.
Last February, I tried to do a Thing-A-Day. I thought I was pretty successful - even though it was murder coming up with new things to do each day. I had a lot of fun doing it.
what happened to your mom? i hope she recovers soon.=)
I also feel that way sometimes, but well, just force yourself to think positively, ok? :)
hope ur mom get well soon :)
btw, being 28 is a great thing dearie..nothing to worry about :)
Post a Comment