This is going to be short and sweet.Ü
As Christmas draws near, I am reminded that despite problems God has still blessed me beyond belief. I am alive, breathing the air that God has given me. I have a wonderful man that loves & adores me and puts up with all my crazy shenanigans. I have friends who care. I may not be living in a mansion, but compared to others I am lucky I have a house. I may not have been in the best medical condition since 2008, but I was still given a second chance and am happy with the healthy lifestyle I chose. Though struggling with 4 pounds to lose, what the heck? I've already lost 23 pounds. Life is still good.
16 December, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 Comments:
I like "shenanigans", the word and the actions! You are doing great.
good for you russ...stay positive! :)
23 pounds lost? congratulations!!!
Cheers sis! I'm so happy for you. I love your attitude!
Lots of love,
you've already lost 24 lbs? my gosh, that's a lot! congrats! :)
Haha, life's blessing summarized into one paragraph. <3
yes, we should remember the blessings God give us everyday, not just the problems we face.
Hey Russ, that's the spirit! =) Happy Holidays!
I am sometimes in awe at His blessings that I don't know if I deserve it. We have so much to be thankful for.
That's a cool attitude :) You go gal!!!
Congrats on the 23 lbs lost !
That's the spirit! We need to focus on the positives in our life - and that is sometimes very hard to do because either we (1) fall into the easy comfort of whining and complaining, or (2) take our good fortune for granted.
Good for you,dear!!Keep it up!!\(^0^)/
life is good. time to be thankful for the year that will come to pass in a few weeks. here's wishing 2010 will bring in new hope and new joys.
This is so sweet :)I am so happy for you Russie :) Go,go,go girl! Best of luck to you <3
Post a Comment