☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
02 December, 2009

I know my last 3 or 5 posts have been a little glum so in case y'ar wondering ~ life has been a little hard for me the last two weeks, but it's slowly looking better .. if only this one person will also be okay. Despite that, I am trying to get back into the swing of normalcy. I hope Mom would get better soon so I could go back to the gym. I have not been working out for about 1.5 weeks now. I'm getting worried.

But I have to start feeling positive about certain things.
Positive will bring positive into my life. Right?

Honestly, there are a lot of strange but good things going on right now that I can’t get into details about them, BUT what I can tell you is it feels very karmic based and very much like its supposed to be happening! I'll keep you posted.

Bookmark and Share

12 Comments:

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Nice to hear that things are getting better & you're feeling positive Russ, I missed you! =)

Ricademus said...

Best wishes on the karmic developments!

Unknown said...

I read on your Twitter re: your mom. Rest assured that she'll be in our prayers. Keep positive. Claim that victory, that healing for your mom, and you will have it.

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Hello, Russ! Yes, your comment was published =) Thanks for taking the time even if it's the nth time you tried! you're a sweetie!

R. said...

Thank you guys :)
Rico, thank you for the nice and encouraging words. Extra strength and inspiration are needed & are always welcome.

Richard said...

Do a meme. I find it a great way to post something without having to wrack your brain (something simple, not heavy or introspective. One of those blog quizzes is probably good).

jak said...

this is one of the best news i heard (or read) today =)

Ciayo Russ!!!

ps: ur vocabs are unbelievable! need to look dictionary for karmic :D

R. said...

Oops. Sorry Jak.
Karmic is one of my favorite words. You'd often hear me say that and/or use it with my expressions.

Roanne said...

Hope your mom gets well soon! You take care and just hang on. :)

And yes, I also believe in karma. What goes around, comes around. So, expect good things in return coz as far as I know, you're a good person!

jassy said...

i hope your mom will be okay...she has to accept what she can't change...

R. said...

ROANNE.
Thank you dear. Yup, good things happen to good people ─ just have to wait :)

JASSY.
I hope na ikaw ay mag dilang-anghel. Sana talaga maliwanagan na ang Mommy ko.

Toothfairy said...

stay positive, that's the spirit! I hope you'll be fine... and no worries about the working out. I haven't worked out for years!!! :S

loves

Post a Comment