WHAT IF...
People choose not to be on the safer side? Most of us prefer to be on the safer side. This is how most of us think. Not everyone would just want to risk funds on a project without doing studies, budgets, etc. But, didn't Bill Gates did that and so he is in such a stature. Most of us know it. What is that, which motivated Bill Gates is not among us. If you ask me I'd say, it's his attitude.
He took the risk because he had the guts. He wanted to be different and that is why he is. If you want to attain glory, take a different path and work towards to it. No point battling with many guys. That's not the way because you lose most of your time by fighting and not on innovation.
Those who thought differently created theories for the rest to follow. Isaac Newton discovered "Gravity" and Albert Einstein discovered the "Theory of Relativity". I guess this tells us that sometimes, it's okay to take on a different path to create a new sight for the rest to follow. Let us take a different path to create a new sight for the rest to follow.
11 November, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
Hi girl, you got the Humane Award. Please check it out on my blog, tnx ^_^
Hmmm In my case, I usually take the risk when it comes to design. I always say what the hell and let the chips fall where they may.
thanks for reminding me=)
Hello there, Russ!Thanks the comfort--I really appreciate it!Thanks for being a good friend,Russ!
Interesting topic! so true
with me, it was career reinvention. I used to belong in another sub industry, but my employment in a company that belongs there only made me miserable. i felt i had to fight for recognition every step of the way. I ventured in another sub industry and worked from the base. i'm now more than halfway up and I feel the summit is not as small as I think it is. -- www.moreducation.weebly.com
Post a Comment