☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
06 November, 2009

Registered

Special registrants queue outside the Manila office of the Commission on Elections (Comelec) on Arroceros Street in the mad rush to register as voters in time for the May 2010 elections. • Photo by LINUS G. ESCANDOR II
Despite the heat, long lines, impatience, and all the hassle of last-minute registration for the elections in 2010, I salute fellow Filipinos who chose to be responsible citizens of this country. This is the first step for the change that we all so want badly. Good Job! Saludo ako sa inyo.Ü • image first posted by manila_bulletin

---
Destiny. Fate.
Please don't play tricks on me. Please don't play around with me.Ö
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
I must find a space somewhere to get this off my chest. Dammit. I can't post this on my wall in Facebook and I can't even put this in Twitter. I'm not even supposed to be entertaining the thought in the first place! F*CK. I'm trying, seriously trying. For almost a week and a half now, three people from my past are haunting me and it's just too bad there's one, the very first one, who's making me feel like this right now.

I surrender. I don't what the Big Boss is trying to tell me. I'll be good and I won't do anything to complicate whatever it is that I am feeling right now. This too shall pass.

Bookmark and Share