☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
22 November, 2009

I'm sorry I haven't been "visible" that much
and have not been visiting your blogs for the past few days.

My Mom's brother was shot in the head early Friday morning so we have this family emergency right now. I'll be back either Wednesday or Thursday this week, things may be a little normal by then. Twitter is mostly my connection to my social net life ─ just in case you have one too.

Bookmark and Share

22 Comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom's brother.. I hope he'll be alright. We'll pray for you and your family.

Don't worry about us, take your time, too :)

R. said...

TEEYAH.
He's passed on Saturday morning. It's the legal and murder-related stuff that's really stressful & tiring ─ worse is there isn't even a lead because it was a gun for hire who shot him.

The girl with the flour in her hair.
We're helping his family. He left 6 children and it's a bit tough for the 2-year old and the 8-year old.

Jerine said...

hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I hope your mom's brother is alright now. It's sad to hear that. I'm sorry.

Nina said...

That's really terrible!!! I hope they catch the mastermind. I feel so sorry for the family he's left behind. Good thing your family is helping them.

Iza said...

Hey Russ, I hope your Uncle is okay! Love and Prayers, Iza

ellen said...

happy sunday!wondering if you can find time to visit me..

Dislike said...

That's so sad, I hope everything's alright with everyone.

I just wanterd to tell you that your blog is really fin to read.

alex

Eloisa said...

I'm sorry to hear about that. It's going to be a big hurdle...

Richard said...

I am sorry to hear that.

I never understand why people resort to violence. It really saddens me.

Take all the time you need. Personally, I thought you were having a good time enjoying a real life, so why bother with the virtual.

Again, I am sorry to hear it.

Manju said...

Oh My GOd!! Oh Russ, I'm so sorry to hear this.
I'll be praying for your family. Stay strong all of you
*hugs*

[vayie] said...

Russ dear, since when did visiting our blogs became more important than your family emergency? Trust us, we understand. What happened was terriblee, beyond words even. So take all the time to clear your head and take a breather from it all.

Olivia Liem said...

I was shocked hearing this news, I never thought this kind of thing can really happen in real life to people I know. And I'm very sorry to hear this..My heart's with you n ur family..Hopefully his family esp for his wife and 6 children..God always has a beautiful plan behind all incident, so stay strong..

Anonymous said...

hugs to you and your family.

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear that. I can only imagine what it's been like.
Our prayers for strength, understanding, wisdom, courage and God's grace.

jak said...

Oh my God Russ...just know this...okay2 Russ...take care!! be strong Russ

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. It reminded me of an uncle who got shot in the head as well. It was 6 years ago. My thoughts to your family. TC

R. said...

Thanks everyone for kind words and prayers

JENIE=) said...

awww that's wild. so sorry to hear about that. the world is really getting soooo terrible.

K.noizki said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Russ. I didn't read this post prior to my comments on your Pamahiin's.

Take your time, we are not going away.

K.noizki

Kaitlin said...

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Grace de Castro said...

my prayers go to you and your family, especially the kids. hope they get through this trying time. hugs for you too!

kg

Clarissa said...

OMG!I'm sorry to hear about the bad news,Russ..I'll be praying for you and your family..May he rest in peace...

Post a Comment