How can some people be so irrational? You don't even know them and yet they manage to pick a fight with you or your mother. I can't believe this guy at the parking lot earlier who really yelled at my Mom over a parking space. WTF right?
Picking fights. There is always a reason for picking fights. Bad day? Stress release of any kind, a person will pick a fight. But why pick a fight with a person who is old enough to be your mother? What does that mean? What does it mean if the fight picker picks a fight every day, sometimes for hours on end. Even when, you're calmly rejecting a reaction to their fight picking, and they keep pushing, and pushing and pushing. Until you finally give in and give them what they want ─ and they don't like it! See? They do something stupid and when you give in, they even get more angry at you. Tss! What does that make you? A people pleaser? A co-dependent? What? I am sure someone in the field is having a hay-day with this.
I, personally, am not trained in this stuff, nor do I have any fun with this. There is a reason behind the madness. In my experience, it is due to unhappiness and an unwillingness to be the one to make the transition needing to be made. In plain terms, a lack of balls. I have big balls. I hide them well. I only use them when needed. Don't even dare to get near me or talk to me when you see me at the gym. Puuhleeze! Get over yourself!
Sorry. I just need to vent this out. It's bad enough that I'm not really allowed to get angry, I think it will be worse if I don't find an outlet to get this out. I feel better now.Ü
---
I just beat my record last month!Ü If you're interested, you can check my previous score here here. I'm so sorry, but little-babaw things make me happy. So I guess I'm a Typing ALIEN, not a Typing Maniac.Ö I'm done playing this game for today. My fingers feel like jello already. Have a good week everyone.
09 November, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 Comments:
glad you feel better. what is that thing about being not allowed to be angry?
Urghh, I hate those kind of people also..really pissed me off..can they just chill and be cool on small stuff, esp to someone older..urghh..reading this post makes me feel angry also, sorry if i let out the steam here,hehehe..
So funny when u say "I have big balls. I hide them well. I only use them when needed." haha..
PS: alien in typing maniac?!?! u're really from ohter planet girl..I'm still a caveman or something..
Ooooh I can totally understand the feeling especially if something is insulting a very important person in your life, your mom, oh my ^_^.
But I'm glad that you're OK now ^_^
That looks like a great stress reliever kind of game:)
I feel I've to learn not to get depressed more than learning not to get angry...Haha...or maybe I should learn how to get angry:P
I always find people irrational.
Maybe this thought from one of my favourite philosopher's will help: "Begin each morning by saying to yourself, I shall meet with the busy-body, the ungrateful, arrogant, deceitful, envious, unsocial. All these things happen to them by reason of their ignorance of what is good and evil. But I who have seen the nature of the good that it is beautiful, and of the bad that it is ugly, and the nature of him who does wrong, that it is akin to me, not only of the same blood or seed, but that it participates in the same intelligence and the same portion of the divinity, I can neither be injured by any of them, for no one can fix on me what is ugly, nor can I be angry with my kinsman, nor hate him, For we are made for co-operation, like feet, like hands, like eyelids, like the rows of the upper and lower teeth. To act against one another then is contrary to nature; and it is acting against one another to be vexed and to turn away." - Marcus Aurelius, 'Meditations'
i also hate these people... actually, they're the losers. oh well. a jeepney driver shouted bad words at my mom while we were in the car and my mom pulled down the window to see if they're gonna collide or something. this jeepney kasi biglang sumulpot and siya pa magagalit. anyway. it's just nice to ignore these people--ayaw lang nla maignore cos they'll look STUPIDER haha.
glad ur okay now... :)
ilabas nalang sa typing maniac! :D
Russ, sorry to hear that.Buti na lang walang physical harm na ginawa sa inyo.
I think it's ok to get angry sometimes, maybe that person was also angry with something or someone else but at least you released it in a right way - that is beating the Aliens out of your keyboard.
I hope you're feeling better.
K
K.
Oh Gosh! I thought he was gonna hurt us. I called the mall guards and made sure that the incident's in their log book. Crazy Guy.
PRINSESA MUSANG.
It's thyroid and surgery related, doctor's order.
OLIVE.
True. It's just a small thing that can be resolved without yelling at a person who can be old enough to be his mother. Sometimes, I really don't understand the male ego.
STEPH.
If that person were a Jeepney Driver, that would have been more acceptable for me. Thing is, he's not. I know he & I went to the same high school, but I don't know where he went in college. The guy's one batch lower. Basta, super feeling. Actually yung batch na yun, feeling halos silang lahat.
I hate people like that too--nakuuu!! Hayzz!! biglang naglitawan yata ang mga fine wrinkles ko lol!\(^0^)/ Glad you're feeling better now--same here, parang ang tagal ko na ring di naka smile. Thanks, Russ!
Post a Comment