Why do people betray their dear ones? Why can't they be loyal to their faithful ones? It is very naive to blame it on circumstances or on situations and say "It just happened," to justify such acts. Are we dolls to be played by a certain stupid kid called "circumstances"? I am not comfortable with this idea. When betraying a relation, why can't these people think about their dear ones? Will that not stop them committing the betrayal?
Just for some momentary pleasure, these people spoil a beautiful relationship that is bound by trust, respect, and love. Without trust nothing can work in this world. An employer should have faith in his employees, a husband should believe his wife, a student should believe in his teacher’s skills ─ otherwise, relationships are all bound to fail.
I think it's really bad to fool someone who has trusted you so much.
Let the devil take such people.
--
I'll try to write about something more positive next time. I'm still not in my best moods, you all know why.Ö Writing is my therapy. This too shall pass.
To everyone who gave encouraging & comforting words in my previous entry, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Things seem to be a bit better when you write 'em down right? Aside from going to the beach & shopping, writing is my other therapy.
28 November, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 Comments:
good...good...good...
do u need sugar Russ?
:D
Sometimes there are people who betray someone for many reasons, it might be purely selfishness or they are just insecure of themselves.
oh yes, people disappoint. and they always make excuses for it. and when they do, they often take it for granted
I also hate those people who are unfaithful to their partners. I really hate them!
Aww, lemme read your previous entry... I hope you're feeling better now though. :)
I am sorry you are in such a sad mood...hopefully you will get some inspiration to write about something more cheerful!
happy sunday! godbless!
russ russ russsss, i'm so sorry to read about these terrible things. i wish i could be there for you. everything is going to be fine. please hang in there. sending love. :)
Unfortunately, its inevitable to come across these kind of people, whether we're the victim or we are aware of their acts.
honestly? i think that's because they know that their dear ones love them, so they take it for granted that they'll be forgiven
most people are comfortable with their loved ones love that they think that they'll be forgiven whenever they hurt them...=)
I've enjoyed your comments on other blogs and decided to visit. I'm so sorry you have had to deal with such awful circumstances in your own family. There used to be a lot of verbal and physical attacks in my family, but not for several years now.
I hope this week is much better for you.
Hang in there,Russ.Please accept my virtual hugs...
Post a Comment