WHAT IF ... Blogs were never existed?
I have made blogging a part of my life ─ for six years now, and I can only imagine how different things will be without this one. I would still be writing, that's for sure, but it won't be as fun and as interactive as what I have right now. Companies won't have this new medium that they can use for Marketing and Advertising. People may not be as involved in causes. We may not be as concerned with things happening around us and in other parts of the world. The world may not be as interesting.
I really think that blogs have opened a great world for us. It has affected our lives in different ways, both positive and not, but we cannot discount the fact that a blog is a very powerful & influential tool. It gives us a chance to speak our minds, be heard and read. Some people may see otherwise, but that's because they have not given it a chance.
---
This made me smile. It looks like I'll be here after Twinkle's Fashion Show for Philippine Fashion Week. This Sunday is going to be packed and I ♥ it!Ü Wishing for good weather.
People in Manila, if you still don't have plans this Sunday, you might want to come here.
---
via mlq3: Pass the word!

18 Comments:
hay, i can't imagine din!
i don't know if we would have ever met without it!
Agree!!!
i'm doing blogging since last year but not enjoy it like this year =) We have to give a gift to the person who create blog, dont u think so? whoever he/she is...i want to say thankss for made it!
Viva Blogger^^
Aww Clare. I know!
Thank God for blogs.Ü
Wow, blogging for six years already. I actually hope I started early. Blogging is such a saving grace. It's like a part of me now. =)
Thanks for dropping by to my blog.
true...life will never be the same without blogging=)
I concur! Haha. Blogging is now one of my favorite things to do. I've given up the traditional pen and paper journal for online blogging. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
Anyway, I love how your blog looks.
JAK.
The person who started this is a genius.Ü I'm glad I took the plunge 6 years ago when my best friend peer pressure-d me into this.
WITSANDNUTS + LEI + JENIE.
Happy Blogging ladies.Ü I've made a lot of good friends since 2003.
life for me would definitely suck without blogging. (and since im a home buddy, its just perfect!)hehe.
thanks for sharing the event this sunday. hopefully i can make it, cuz ill be on night shift. tsk.
hehe
Blogging has allowed me to meet lots of interesting people.
What would my world be without blogging? Probably emptier.
MANIK_REIGUN.
I totally agree with you! I like going out but there are days when I also prefer to be at home so blogging makes the home buddy experience not-so-boring. Aside from the TV and the DVD, I have a blog to sometimes keep me busy.Ü
RICHARD.
I agree with you.
6 years,woww..That requires a commitment!! well at least for me..But I guess you do enjoy writing, that u make it so far. great job, gal!!
wow... i've been thinking about the same thing earlier this day... i saw the advantages of having these blog services and i'm definitely loving it... go bloggers :D from xanga to multiply to blogger lol
I would have started a blog earlier if my mom and dad bought me a PC when I was younger. Hahaha! :D I really believe in the power of the youth and blogs.
And wow! 6 years! That is amaaaazing! :) I truly salute you for creating a blog that can inspire others. I am sure you have "silent followers". Haha!
interactive is the right word for blogging...i'm thankful for blogging because thru this I've met special people that influence and made me think=)
I can't imagine life without blogging. I've met wonderful people through blogging and honestly, it made my life richer with friends.
I can't imagine my life without blogging,too!!Visiting different blogs,reading what they write inspired me a lot!6 years of blogging is an acomplishment,Russ!!You did a long way!!Keep on writing,Russ!!^_^
Having a blog is one of the best things that ever happened to me. It's my form of emotional catharsis for the longest time and I have met a lot of people through this (like you!). I've always wanted to write, matter of fact, I am a frustrated journalist and at least through here, I'm living a dream. I'm forever thankful to that friend who convinced me to write and blog kahit naman talaga hindi ako magaling talaga magsulat. Sometimes I even thought that blogging kept me sane all these years. :)
I agree!!! Blogging opens a whole new world of ideas, and blogging for advocacy is my personal favorite =)
Post a Comment