☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: What If Wednesday 001
14 October, 2009

WHAT IF ...
All our actions and thoughts are recognized for their innocence and our real intention? People won't just go on with their pre-conceived notions. Everyone is loved. People are more considerate of each others' feelings. And we all love ourselves. WHAT IF.

---

  • This is my first WHAT IF WEDNESDAY post ─ inspired by the lovely Manju, who got a little influence from The Someday Blog.

  • This was Manju's first What If Wednesday post. And like her, I've been wanting to do a routine thing here in my blog and this one seems like something I can do weekly.

  • Bookmark and Share

    7 Comments:

    Manju said...

    there'd b no more misunderstandings. *sigh* it'd be awesome!

    jassy said...

    If everyone is happy and in love then there'll be world peace=)

    Laurene said...

    much better that way. :]

    Richard said...

    That would be hard to do. Even I, who tend to give people the benefit of the doubt amd battle scarred from life and treat things cautiously.

    I blogged about that about 4 years ago.

    I still try to take people at face value, but I can't deny I exercise caution.

    I tend to be straightforward, but I can't do much about people reading things into what I say. (A favourite example is from Sofia, my wife: I might say "Let's go look at ..." say cars. Sofia would hear "Let's go BUY a car". Then, when we didn't buy one, she would be dsisappointed. )

    As for getting offended by what people say, I like to remember the following: "There is no offense where none is taken." IT comes from the Star Trek episode "Journey to Babel", but it is really something I would have expected from the Stoic philosophers (e.g. Seneca, MArcus Aurelius).

    C said...

    this is a good idea russ!

    will be looking forward to the next one ;)

    Joemill said...

    Waaa, what if wednesday! Cool!

    What ifs stimulate the mind but don't let them control you. You'll often go overboard and it's never neat, messy. :)

    D.L. Verzosa said...

    yeah, people are considerate of each others feelings... especially FILIPINOS...

    i need to manage my time wisely, to think that i will be a working student for the first time is a serious thing.... kaya, madalang siguro ako makakapagdrop by sa mga sites nio... haiz... wish me luck....

    Post a Comment