Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.Almost 3 days of mountain living and lovin' it.
It will never fail you.
I'm still up here in the mountains, enjoying Forks-like weather.Ü My friends and I originally planned to go to the beach after a night here, but we're having so much fun that we totally ditched the beach. It can wait.Ü Up here in the mountains ─ it's just as relaxing as being by the beach. By the way, I super love this photo, I wanna share it with you guys. My friend, AJ, took a photo of D & I.

This is also a test post because we don't have internet here, so I'm crossing my fingers that this one works. I also scheduled a post yesterday; I'm wondering if it was posted.Ö Oh well, I'll see it when I'm back in Manila.I hope everyone had a stress-free and beautiful Monday + Tuesday. I can't believe it's already Wednesday tomorrow. Days seem to go by faster when we have these BER-months. Enjoy the rest of the week guys.Ü

16 Comments:
Are you guys nude on bed? It looks like the classic, after-lovemaking, hehe.
K.
K.
Hahaaaa! You crack me up! No, we're NOT naked. We were up early then we had breakfast and we're so full. There were other people in the room. Our friend took the photo.
great shot :)
i wish i could go out of town too, asap. badly need it. heheh
I love love love this shot..classical and sweet..
wow, I want to go on a mountain holiday alsoo..miss the, as you said it, "Fork-like weather" hehe
It looks like your internet works.
Nice photo. Very noirish. Romantic even. =)
Enjoy the mountains!!!
Oh and I'm not confused ;P
Super love the photo also!!! lately i'm a big fan this kind of photo..
Enjoy the mountain and take care Russ =)
The beach is so overrated. Being in the mountain can be fun, too! Hahaha!
I really love the photo! :) We can make a story out of that. Hmmmmm. I agree with fishbowl. After-lovemaking works fine. Hahahaha!
OLIVE.
I ♥ being up there, we didn't even need to switch on the AC because it was cold. Hahaa!
MANIK_REIGUN.
Thanks! It's healthy to go out-of-town once in a while.
ENGEL.
Posted the photo from my phone. I e-mailed it. Have you tried using that feature of Blogger?
JAK.
Thanks Jak!
NOELLE.
Everyone kind of loves the beach now so it's nice to be different. We sorta had our own retreat up there.
aww the shot is really beautiful. if you're gonna ask me which one i'll pick between the beach and the mountains? i'm more of a mountain-person so... yeah. lol. my blog's geeky sound is from the LOTR soundtrack so basically, when i listen to it, i feel like i'm up there somewhere in rivendell. lol. looove places like that...
sounds like u had a lot of fun! :D
STEPH.
I love that it too! I'll have it printed and will have it framed when I have the time. We're really beach lovers, but for some reason, we started loving the mountains this year.Ö It has a totally different vibe.
Nice pic you got there, Russ. Parang serene talaga. Nakaka-relax.
Great shot!!I bet your friend is a pro,Russ!!I love 'em!!\(^0^)/
Looks like you love nature,it's good,Russ kahit na paminsan-minsan lang makapag-relax sa maingay na mundo sa siyudad!
Take care Russ!!^_^
super ganda ng shot! dramatic-lomoish effect!
naks lupet ng shot ah haha, congratz again to duart! definitely sama nako next time :) - joe s.
CLARISSA.
I'll tell my friend.Ü But he's not a pro, but we were classmates in our Photography class back in college.
IVY.
Kaya raw kailangan talaga kunan ng photo, perfect yung lighting inside the room and outside that morning.Ü
JOE.
Looong time! Ang tagal na natin hindi nagkikita. Miss ko na kayo ni Kelly.Ö
I must say I agree with yr friend fishbowl, the photos look kind of ...lol :P
Post a Comment