☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: Disappointing + Distorted
17 October, 2009

If you're having a good meal right now
and if you're in a good mood, pardon me for these.Ü

PHOTO #1
I am not sure if there is a perfect outfit that one ought to wear when you're visiting fellow countrymen who were displaced by the flood, but one thing is for sure, you MUST DRESS APPROPRIATELY. Even celebs dress down without make-up when they're out there repacking and doing relief operations. For those of you who are not of from the Philippines, the little lady in the picture below is Mrs. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, President of my country. I still respect her because she's the President of this country, but she's doing a lot of things that I don't quite agree with.

Something really isn't right with this photo. Other Filipinos didn't like this too, someone even made a comment that she's trying to be like a Michelle Obama. LOL. Photo was posted by MLQ3 in Tumblr.

Ang Mahal na Reyna. Bow.


PHOTO #2
So you see guys ─ PHOTOSHOP is a very powerful tool! It can do magic.Ü This will probably be FHM's most Special Edition. *Wink Wink* Will Ambassador Don Manny Pacquiao be a proud son if he were to see this? I wonder if you men will buy this issue if it were sold in magazine stands? This is really twisted ─ and disturbing, but I did have a good laugh with this. This image was shared by PinoyTumblr, thank you!

Ewww!

Bookmark and Share

17 Comments:

Joemill said...

Here's the truth, I voted for her last elections but God now I don't know if it was so wise of me. This is downright embarrassing Mrs. Arroyo!

The other is really twisted! Ha ha! :)

Unknown said...

This one is even more diturbing.
http://tinyurl.com/AlingD

R. said...

Ang dami kong kilala na tao na nagsasabi na binoto nila si GMA nung huling eleksyon at katulad mo, lahat sila para bang pinagsisisihan yung ginawang pagboto na yun.Ö Minsan, hindi ko maiwasan na isipin na okey pa rin na hindi ako nagparehistro at bumoto noong 2004.

Pero siyempre, ibang usapan ang darating na eleksyon sa 2010. Masyado nang matagal ang pagpapasasa ni PGMA ─ tama na.Ü

jak said...

LOLL u were disappointing and laughing at the same time...one thing i agree with u is "Photoshops Never Fails" lol

K.noizki said...

LOL. I had a good laugh at Aling Disonisia's cover photo, para syang older version ni Gretchen Barretto.

And Madam, wore a good pair of clothes on a wrong TIME, nakangiti pa sya on the flood, maybe those rain boots are from Miss Kitty or Burberry.

I mean what's going on here?

Traveliztera said...

Yes... Dressing appropriately is definitely a must. #1 - you have to be one with the people. #2 - hallerness ( lol at the term ) ? you're gonna work. you're gonna get dirty. working clothes, anyone? haha. niwei... wow russ, ang tagalog ng sinabi mo... haha... it's rare to see u speak 100% tagalog ! :D

Anyway, lol @ aling dionisia...

R. said...

JAK.
YES! It's amazing what magic one can do with Photoshop ─ whoever created it is a genius.Ü

NOELLE.
Ayayay! Disaster. Mommy Dionisia should not have had that much "exposure", that's what I think.

R. said...

K.
You're absolutely right ─ wonderful outfit at the WRONG TIME.

STEPH.
Did I get you laughing? I made this promise to myself that I'd avoid speaking and/or writing in TagLish.Ü I can almost hear my English & Filipino teachers agreeing with me.

twinsouls888 said...

Honestly speaking, I don't wanna think of Mrs. Arroyo. I'm so disappointed with her. And just thinking of her gives me negative energies (mainit na ulo, galit at iba pa lol). Eh ayaw ko ng negative energies kaya pag sya na nagsasalita sa TV, lipat ko kaagad channel hehe. ^_^

Nina said...

Nobody goes to visit flood victims dressed like that!

That was wayyyy too disturbing! Thanks for burning that image in my brain! LOL

Eloisa said...

Hmm..bad choice of outfit for going out. I understand that the choice of style might have been to add inches to her petite height, pero, it really wasnt the time.

jassy said...

gma aka paris hilton=(

John Ahmer said...

lol.... aling dionisia! natuwa ako sobra hehehe :D

Sandra Wilkes said...

I agree with her dress being inappropriate for that day. She will only make people feel further down. It seems all about her.
Yes, the roses are special for you. You wouldn't have seen them otherwise. Something very similar happened to me once. Do you know the song, "Open my eyes, that I might see. Visions of truth thou has for me." Visions for you? Roses!

Manju said...

ha now that's a fashion victim i guess!
you make me laugh russ! yes yes, any excuse is good to eat sweets everyday ;)

[vayie] said...

Akala ko gi-gimmick si GMA sa Eastwood eh. Magpupunta lang pala sa mga biktima ng typhoon victims! :)

That FHM issue --- can cause the bankruptcy of the magazine itself. Wahahaha.

Clarissa said...

LOL!!NAtawa ako sa cover ng magazine!!Dyosme!!Sino kaya ang bibili nyan lol!!Mas lalo na kay Arroyo--disaster!!\(^0^)/

Post a Comment