It's a prelude to 2010's Spring / Summer Collection at the next Philippine Fashion Week, showing on Sunday, 25-October 2009 at 2:30PM @ SMX. I'm so excited Twinks, see you on the 25th.Ü
For invites...
E | info.twinkleferraren@gmail.com
M | 917.7588243
T | 632.8996281 • 632.8996278
Please include your complete name, contact number + details and postal address, so they can send and forward your invites ASAP.
20 October, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
wow... sayang, i won't be able to go... =\
congrats to your friend!=)
Actually, dream ko masuot mga damit nya kapag at kung papayat pa ako=)
Oh, I remember suggesting her line to me before! Hmm... I'm thinking of seeing her collection in person. xx
STEPH.
Sayang.Ö I super reco that you get your swimsuits from her when you want to get new stuff. Since we became friends, all the swimsuits that I wear, were all made by her.Ü
JASSY.
Goooooo!Ü Twinkle makes really sexy swimsuits. She has nice designs, you won't be disappointed.
ROANNE.
Text me if you're going on Sunday.Ü I would really love to meet you ─ that would be great ... after x years!
Post a Comment