☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈
19 October, 2009

This is something I don't want to miss. I even have the original DVDs of Pretty in Pink & Breakfast Club.Ü I guess there isn't that much choice but to go all the way to the North ─ so I'm really wishing for a good weather. It would be scary to go to Shang this week with another typhoon threat.Ö

John Hughes

--
Thanks so much again to PinoyTumblr for sharing this one.

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Ivy said...

waaaaah! i like! :)

Sher said...

Oh darling, Pretty in Pink was one of my favourite movies growing up! I still remember that scene at the prom!! I wish I could watch it again!

Thank you dear, for the sweet comment:) Happy Monday to you!! Do drop by again soon!!

Unknown said...

Wifey will love this! She's a sucker for 80s flicks. But I'm not so sure about driving all the way to Shang. I'll drive her to Ruins instead! ;)

jak said...

Hooo...so this is a 80s movie festival? i know nothing about movies at that period..hope u will have a chance to attend it =)

Traveliztera said...

wow ur heading north! aw... it's so hard here sa south lol... if only there was an LRT line here haha. My parents don't want me to drive there sa north... =\ hirap nga rin naman ung crossing sa may sucat exit and paranaque plus ung mismong papuntang slex... lol

and tc a! yeah, the typhoon thing again

Post a Comment