☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈: My Signature Scent
01 September, 2009

Let's take a break a little break from fitness and healthy eating.Ü The other day, I was fixing things in my room and I realized that I needed extra space where I could keep my perfumes. It just dawned on me that I have so much; I don’t even know where to put them anymore. Yep, I guess you can call it a collection. I have at least two of each kind. Most of them are presents from close friends and relatives who know about this little addiction of mine.
I am drawn to scents that are soft and light, yet it lingers on my skin throughout the day without having the need to re-apply. I love fragrances that make me feel that I just stepped out of the shower, giving a sensual effect. All these were bottled up in D&G Light Blue, which has been my ultimate favorite for almost 7 years now. I always get compliments from both male and female friends, as well as strangers, whenever I am wearing D&G Light Blue; they tell me that I smell so good and they ask what I’m wearing. It puts a big smile on my face. I wear it a lot and I highly recommend it to the ladies who would like to try on a new scent and to the men out there, if you're planning to give your beloved a gift any time soon, she will definitely be happy to get a D&G Light Blue. I think it would be cool if there was something like an online perfume thing; imagine how convenient this would be especially to very busy people and perfume lovers, like me.Ü

How about you?
What's your favorite scent?

Bookmark and Share

24 Comments:

jassy said...

that's also my favorite...=)

and also love by morgan...have you tried that?

ReadWriteSnap said...

this is one of my favorite scents!!! The times when I go to Macy's, I indulge in scents there. hahah. they are very generous when it comes to testers and u can try each scent that fancies you. I love scents - and one of them includes ur fave, glow by jlo and cool water. but for everyday use, Victoria secret (which is not really a fave but they have a new scent) called secret charm is good enough. my other uses are from bath and body works especially japanese cherry blossom and cherry blossom itself. hmmmm...ur fave has a real subtle scent that lasts all day and it's not irritating to smell (i have sinusitis), but that did not stop me from appreciating other scents...^^v

Laurene said...

D&G Light Blue is up there on my list! :] Along with it, Chanel No 5, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, and Ralph Lauren Blue (which is hard to see these days).

The Body Shop's Moonflower is light and sweet, too. It's a shame they took out of the shelves.

Anonymous said...

I like scents that gives you the feeling of freshness and at the same time light and soft.

My fave scents are Acqua di Gio from Armani, Issey Miyake, Clinique Happy and now I am currently using Lacoste Red

jbcalimon said...

My mom bought me this D&G Light blue aftershave and it really smells good. Too good that my brother-in-law and I used it as a perfume once. I always like the DKNY apple scent.

R. said...

JASSY.
Nope, haven't tried Morgan. I've always been loyal to D&G Light Blue, but I recently discovered something new last May. It's called JOE MALONE -- smells sooo good, ♥ it, but scent isn't long-lasting and it's hard to find.

AbBy.
Victoria's Secret is such a classic! I still have bottles of it, perfect when the weather's hot and when you're at the beach. You can just stuff it in your beach bag.Ü

WEDNESDAY.
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea is another perfume that I like because I also feel like I just stepped out of the shower when I'm wearing this. Ooh, I didn't know they already took out Moonflower, since when? Aww. It reminds me of my college roommate, that was her ultimate favorito.

R. said...

CHARLES.
... because these kinds of fragrances are sexy! Right? I'm sure there's a particular scent that makes Odd give you a really nice look.Ü

BABY BOY.
DKNY Be Delicious?

Traveliztera said...

i have a lot of favorite scents... i super love clinique happy and i have loads of lavender-scented perfumes here...

Clarissa said...

I haven't tried D&G scents yet but I do thank you for this--I'm a perfume lover,too!!^_^My faves are Christian Dior's Chris:1947 ( limited edition),Chanel's No 19 and Allure and Burberry's Weekend.

Thanks for dropping by while I was sick--I really do appreciate the thoughts,Russ!!^_^Thank you so much!!

R. said...

STEPH.
Clinique Happy used to be a favorite, but I still have one here at home. I still use it every now and then.

CLARISSA.
Happy to find another perfume lover.Ü You should try Light Blue from D&G. Next time I shop for a perfume, I'll check those that you said. I hope you're better dear.

Ivy said...

ako naman, i've been loyal lang to baby bench's cotton candy, hehe:)

Chyng said...

Ohh, expensive perfume! Weird but I dont like D&G for women.

What I want most is Gap Dream! ;D

Chyng said...

BTW, Chateau Verde is located at Apacible St., UP Campus, Diliman. ;D

Roanne said...

I had D&G Light Blue before. And, it really smells soo good. It's just that, I smell like everyone else I know! :P (My aunt and some friends religiously use it, too).

So, I made a switch to Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege. It's more of a "night" floral-oriental scent, but I'm just soo in love in it! Cool water and CK1 are classics, and I use them every now and then. Right now, I'm pretty hooked on Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited. It has these yummy floral notes that are not too strong. I guess, it's perfect for everyday use for moi. :-)

R. said...

CHYNG.
Thanks for the info about Chateau Verde. I also like GAP Dream. I've been using it since I was in a frosh in high school. Hahaa.

theLastJedi said...

'iv been wearing burberry touch for years but lately burberry the beat has been makin' people around me insane, ahahahahahahah!!! but before that, back in high school that is, CK eternity.. =)

- cool read you got here.. hope you wont mind if i come back for more.. =)

R. said...

theLastJedi.
Anytime.Ü Would love to have you back here.

Traveliztera said...

back then, i was in love with the white musk by the bodyshop...

K.noizki said...

I dunno Russ, I've been experimenting different perfumes in every level - depending on my mood, I choose the classic Hermes (D'orange verte) when I'm feeling great then I got their floral uni-sex Un jardin Mediterranean if I'm wearing a clean white shirt. My everyday use is from Kheils Forest Rain and Gucci when I'm dressing up for a date.

Just passing by via Charles. Hello Russ.

K.noizki
http://www.knoizki.net

Tina said...

this is one of my favorite scents as well.. I also like Pleasures and Chanel No. 5.

I love to collect perfumes as well!

jbcalimon said...

Yep Russ. That one. She gave me the brown one if I am not mistaken.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's sexy! Odd doesn't use a perfume as often as I do but he smells like a baby to be honest.

eva said...

hi russ!

I like D&G Light Blue the smell is so good. =)

Unknown said...

Wifey has that too. Though she rarely uses it. I very much prefer that she use the Amazing Grace lotion from Philisophy. I've been using CkBe for the longest time. I might try Gucci's Pour Homme though.

Post a Comment